News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Show Attended?

Started by cactusfan, November 03, 2006, 01:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaterInTheSky

Queens of the stone Age - last September in Pittsburgh - - that is going to change very soon though, truckers on tuesday  :evil:
Eat A Peach.

Casey Lenahan

RAQ last night. It was the last show of the tour and man they played like it. They all got a little tipsy and it was comical. Best raq show ive seen, they played a two hour first set and like a two second set. 9:30-1:30
I owe Aug $20

CRAZYED

The Duo / Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Turner Hall Ballroom - Milwaukee, WI
3/14/2008

The duo was great as always.  Grace Potter, wow she can rock.  I will also give her an A+ for her choice in the tshirt she wore at the show.

WillBreathes

Trey agrees with that shirt.

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

cactusfan

Explosions in The Sky.

never heard them before. went with a girl who had an extra ticket, always a reason to see a show.

umm, i guess they were okay at times. they seemed pretty good at playing loud, droning noise. a few songs worked well. unfortunately, that's all they were good at, so it was like hearing the same simplistic drone song over and over again. don't think i'll ever be seeing them again.

Igbo

Saw Tortured Soul on saturday at 930club in DC. Really fun band from Brooklyn that plays live house music. Really fun, sounded like i was hearing Brass Construction in 78'.

Hicks

Justice/Diplo 03/26/08 Roseland Theater

French dudes twisting knobs always makes for a good night out. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: CRAZYED on March 16, 2008, 08:00:32 PM
The Duo / Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
Turner Hall Ballroom - Milwaukee, WI
3/14/2008

The duo was great as always.  Grace Potter, wow she can rock.  I will also give her an A+ for her choice in the tshirt she wore at the show.

Time To Fuck is one of the best songs ever written.....

danje

Lotus last Thursday. It was probably the highest energy show I've been to. My third time seeing them and the best I've seen them perform. I can't wait to see them again!

antelope19

Great pics as always Matt.  Thanks for sharing.  Grace Potter is a hottie. :drools:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Casey Lenahan

Hit up two Ratdog shows last week

3/26/2008 House of Blues, Cleveland, OH
I: Jam > Cassidy > Dark Star, Weather Report Suite Prelude/Part 1 > Let It Grow, Lazy River Road, Greatest Story Ever Told, Women are Smarter
II: Peggy-O@, The Winners@, When I Paint My Masterpiece@, Tuesday Blues > Silvio > Tequila > Silvio > Tequila > Silvio > Scarlet Begonias > Stuff > Knockin on Heaven's Door > Dark Star* > Cassidy (reprise)
E: GDTRFB*
*-with Dave McNabb (Guitar); "Stuff" featured Jeff on drums and Jay on keys

Finally got to see a Weather Report> Let it grow, probably the highlight of the show. First set was definitaly better than the second.
then....

3/29/2008 Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY
I: Jam > Bertha > Bury Me Standing > West L.A. Fadeaway, Lucky Enough, Tennessee Jed > Wrong Way Feelin', All Along the Watchtower > Big Railroad Blues
II: Been All Around This World@5, El Paso@4, Black-Throated Wind@, Jus' Like Mama Said > Lady with a Fan > Terrapin > Stuff > Dear Prudence > One More Saturday Night
E: At a Siding > Terrapin Flyer
"Sugar Mag" tease before "Saturday Night"; Stuff - Jeff/Jay/MK/Robin/Kenny > Jay > Kenny/Jeff/Jay/MK > Kenny/Jeff/Jay/MK/Robin > all

Thought the Syracuse show was a better show, went there with no tickets and got 4 so it worked out nice. Black Throated Wind was a treat. The Jus Like Mama Said > Lady with a Fan > Terrapin > Stuff > Dear > One more was outstanding.

I owe Aug $20

cactusfan

Claypool at the warfield.

good show. lots of skerik. i hadn't seen les for a couple years. nice to check him out again.

VA $l!m

man, i don't go to shows anymore.
:cry:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

blatboom

Quote from: VA slim on April 08, 2008, 12:48:03 PM

can't even remember the last show I saw..I do think I'm gonna see P&F here in Richmond in June

cactusfan

Quote from: blatboom on April 08, 2008, 12:53:58 PM
Quote from: VA slim on April 08, 2008, 12:48:03 PM

can't even remember the last show I saw..I do think I'm gonna see P&F here in Richmond in June

suckers!  :wink:

this month is insane... in the next three weeks i'm seeing jacob fred jazz odyssey, eels, mudcrutch (tom petty and some other folks) at the fillmore, stephen malkmus, minus the bear, akron/family, and marc ribot. whew.