News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Watching the Seahawks/Pack.  Just heard Maze as the outro music before the break.   8-)

anthrax

HBO's Chernobyl

so incredibly dark.

mehead

Quote from: anthrax on January 16, 2020, 06:53:14 AM
HBO's Chernobyl

so incredibly dark.

You should check out The Chernobyl Podcast as well
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

anthrax

Finally just finished the last episode of Homeland, and I'm going to go ahead and put this series up on the Mount Rushmore of cable shows alongside Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

kellerb

Quote from: mehead on January 16, 2020, 08:20:01 AM
HBO's Chernobyl

so incredibly dark.

Even decommissioned nuclear reactors encased in giant concrete sarcophagi are starting podcasts now.    MeUndies.com

PIE-GUY

Quote from: kellerb on February 24, 2021, 06:59:03 PM
Quote from: mehead on January 16, 2020, 08:20:01 AM
HBO's Chernobyl

so incredibly dark.

Even decommissioned nuclear reactors encased in giant concrete sarcophagi are starting podcasts now.    MeUndies.com
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VA $l!m

new fav show is-
Gangs of London on AMC
highly recommend.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

alcoholandcoffeebeans

I'm in LOVE with McCartney 3,2,1 (on episode 4)
next up: Summer of Soul (because... yes)
Third: All I Can Say (I keep telling myself I'll make time to do this... but i haven't yet.)

then I'm re-watching "Funky Monks" at least twice because I love Rick Rubin after the McCartney thing oh so much more than I did already.

Also... Just finished Loki and Brockmire (terrible ending but the first 2 seasons were so good); super pumped for new Ted Lasso, soon,  and Yellowstone (whenever they decide to do that.)

any more suggestions?
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

emay

Dave - the Little Dicky series on Hulu. Has some great rapper cameos.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: emay on July 20, 2021, 10:41:18 AM
Dave - the Little Dicky series on Hulu. Has some great rapper cameos.

yes!

watched it. loved it  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

WhatstheUse?

Anybody watch the new Beatles documentary? This footage is incredible.
Bring in the dude!

justjezmund

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 29, 2021, 11:21:22 AMAnybody watch the new Beatles documentary? This footage is incredible.

Started it the other day. Yeah it really is. Kinda wished it wasn't quite such a quick gloss over of the early years but I guess we have seen it all to death at this point.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

Quote from: justjezmund on November 29, 2021, 05:00:43 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 29, 2021, 11:21:22 AMAnybody watch the new Beatles documentary? This footage is incredible.

Kinda wished it wasn't quite such a quick gloss over of the early years but I guess we have seen it all to death at this point.

I mean, this isn't about those years. This project is entirely about the restoration and compilation of the footage shot during the creation of Let It Be.

I've seen it 1.5 times now. Will probably finish the re-watch this week. I liked it so much that I joined some of my HFPod/Osiris buddies to do a three-part conversation on the show.

You can here it here: https://www.osirispod.com/podcasts/the-drop/

justjezmund

very true, also can we get that on a t shirt please?
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

Incredible RJ!  :beers: 
My wife and I have been watching it and are totally hooked. Wish it was a 10 ep series, we don't want it to end.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.