News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Right Now Im Watching

Started by ucusty, November 06, 2006, 10:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

this show is basically Kids, NOT fast times or dazed and confused, imo
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on March 13, 2022, 01:25:49 PMthis show is basically Kids, NOT fast times or dazed and confused, imo

Yeah, that's a much better comparison.
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

The Old MAn. new series w/ JEff bridges on FX/hulu. pretty cool so far
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Thrillhouse

Nathan Fielders new show, The Rehearsal, started up this past friday on HBO. Its honestly one of the coolest experiments I have ever seen and is a perfect evolution and continuation of Nathan for You. I cannot recommend this show enough.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

VA $l!m

Ken Burns new doc- 'The U.S. and the Holocaust'

VA $l!m

Summer of Soul on Disney +

bro the version of this song on there is fucking insane. i was boogieing so hard wiht the funky clav.

heres another version from around same time--

VA $l!m

fear and loathing... when i notice the rotten tomato critic score is 49 ... pfft. no taste.
audience score 89.

VDB

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 16, 2022, 10:16:53 PMfear and loathing... when i notice the rotten tomato critic score is 49 ... pfft. no taste.
audience score 89.

F&L is not to be denied.
I screened it last year for one of my English 101 sections and they pretty much hated it. Made them too uncomfortable. Only one guy in the room had even heard of Hunter Thompson, and that was because he was the only one who'd seen the film before.
Is this still Wombat?

VA $l!m

well i've drained the disney+ well dry so i snagged a free 30 day trial of Prime Video today to binge the Rings of Power since my physical therapist kept telling me it was great... we'll see :)

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: VDB on October 18, 2022, 11:43:56 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 16, 2022, 10:16:53 PMfear and loathing... when i notice the rotten tomato critic score is 49 ... pfft. no taste.
audience score 89.

F&L is not to be denied.
I screened it last year for one of my English 101 sections and they pretty much hated it. Made them too uncomfortable. Only one guy in the room had even heard of Hunter Thompson, and that was because he was the only one who'd seen the film before.

Forgive me for forgetting, but what grade to you teach? High school? College?

Do kids not do drugs anymore? I remeber liking this movie BEFORE I had even used hard drugs/psychedelics. Just the idea of it all was exciting to me...
Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

ok Rings of Power was dope.
slim approved.

VA $l!m

Does anyone have any other Amazon Prime recommendations?
i got a free month for Rings of Power and just re-watched Long Strange Trip and am working through the Expanse atm.

PIE-GUY

The Man in the High Castle. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VA $l!m

PIE-GUY

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 23, 2022, 07:34:15 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 22, 2022, 09:55:53 PMThe Man in the High Castle.
oo thx, this looks good!
It's great. First season awesome. Season two is slow. Third and final is awesome. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul