News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops

Started by ucusty, November 13, 2006, 09:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ucusty

Winthrop!!!!!!!
Close call heels

gimmetela

don't worry 'bout them heels...they're gettin their groove back.  Hansborough is SICK!  And I love the fact that Lawson snubbed the NBA. 

ucusty

antelope19

THE DUKIES LOST!!!!  THE DUKIES LOST!!!!!!!!   :banana: :beers: :clap:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

guyforget

Quote from: antelope19 on November 22, 2006, 03:08:18 PM
THE DUKIES LOST!!!!  THE DUKIES LOST!!!!!!!!   :banana: :beers: :clap:

And Kentucky too!

UNC vs. Gonzaga tonight.
-AD_

ucusty

dont worry the tarholes will lose 2nite
:banana:

ucusty

Quote from: gimmetela on November 16, 2006, 11:13:24 AM
don't worry 'bout them heels...they're gettin their groove back.  Hansborough is SICK!  And I love the fact that Lawson snubbed the NBA. 

hansborugh better do something quick.  he just had his worst 1st half of the season maybe career
:clap:

ucusty

Carolina= OVERATED

ALMOST WINTHROP NOW GONZAGA, WHATS NEXT S. CLARA?

http://proxy.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2673337

guyforget

Youre crazy!  Its November!

I dont see you yelling about Florida (defending champs, returned all 5 starters) being overrated, even though they lost to Kansas last night, who lost to Oral Roberts in their second game of the season!

November means shit in NCAA Bball, especially to young teams. 

Nevermind Santa Clara, did you forget that UNC won the Championship that year?  Who you lose to means half as much as who you beat.  And who you lose to means absolutely NOTHING if you go on to win the title.

-AD_

grewich

in your face

grewich

damn...
duke 54
IU 51

it was close though... :cry:
in your face

ucusty

good game.

tonight the two most overated teams square off

guyforget

Quote from: ucusty on November 29, 2006, 07:23:02 AM
good game.

tonight the two most overated teams square off

There you go again.  Didnt both your teams square off on Tuesday?  They both struggled to get to what, 54 and  51 points?  Good game?  Did you watch it?  Sloppy game.  Oh, right, it was just "defensive."  :roll:  :-P

Did you watch OSU vs. UNC tonight?  It was another level.  It made Duke vs. IU look like a high-school tournament game.   :-D :-D

Over-rated?  Pffffft.   :-P :roll:

Ill tell you - I dont want to see OSU in March.  Once Greg Oden steps on the floor, its lights out.  I do NOT want to play that team again in March.  Hopefully Oden will be in action by the time OSU plays Florida in a few weeks.  :evil: :evil:

UNC vs. Kentucky (who IS over-rated) this weekend.  GO HEELS!  :beers: :beers: :clap: :clap:

-AD_

gimmetela

go heels!   :banana:
hansborough is a hoss!  we are so lucky to have him.

ucusty

ok unc is good....  I still hate them