News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I HATE INTERNET GAMING!!!

Started by westcider, November 16, 2006, 06:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

danje

Excuse me if I'm not catching the drift or whatever, but it looks like you're making a personal joke at the expense of someone else, when all he did was share a positive experience about the music he loves. Thumbs down!

August

OH SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this could be nice!  :evil:
a

sophist

Quote from: danje on November 16, 2006, 11:19:52 PM
Excuse me if I'm not catching the drift or whatever, but it looks like you're making a personal joke at the expense of someone else, when all he did was share a positive experience about the music he loves. Thumbs down!
must be a bisco fan................  :roll:

just a joke mang
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Quote from: ikki on November 16, 2006, 11:19:41 PM
hate you guys. . .
well I am a libertarian, so that sounds about right

danje

Quote from: phan003 on November 16, 2006, 11:23:36 PM
must be a bisco fan................  :roll:

just a joke mang
You know, I did overreact and I apologizing for being a buzzkill, but I still think it was unnecessary.

Hicks

thanks for the smite too brahski.

if you cant do a little pwning every once in a while then what is the internets good for, hell I even pwned myself on this thread!
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

Hicks

Seriously, I was mostly making fun of tehdead anyway.   :-D

Whom I welcome at this site as well. . .

susep

this one had me in stitches the other day:

super under-rated slave?  Look no further than 6/23/04.  Crosseyed and Painless>JIIIZZZAMMMM>Slave to the Mother Fucking Traffic Light

this whole sandwhich is absolutely stunning.  it is this section of music that cemented me forever as a Phish freak.  in my mind it gives 6/26/04's Boogie On>Ghost a run for its money as the best moment of the last tour.  it really is spectacular. 

:-D

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: ikki on November 17, 2006, 12:04:42 AM
Seriously, I was mostly making fun of tehdead anyway.   :-D

Whom I welcome at this site as well. . .

It's because Im too easy.
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

sophist

Quote from: danje on November 16, 2006, 11:42:30 PM
You know, I did overreact and I apologizing for being a buzzkill, but I still think it was unnecessary.
bottom line, the M.O. of the paug is we are all Ball Busters

I know the regulars here don't mind it, and I enjoy it.  See the political thread for proof, I get raped like the new guy in prison everyday in that thread. 

Hicks

Quote from: phan003 on November 17, 2006, 02:15:05 PM
bottom line, the M.O. of the paug is we are all Ball Busters

I know the regulars here don't mind it, and I enjoy it.  See the political thread for proof, I get raped like the new guy in prison everyday in that thread. 

:lol:  At least you take it like a man phan!   +K :wink:

For the record I didn't smite you danje, that's bush league.  You're entitled to your opinion.