News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

To the mystery person who smites me daily

Started by sophist, November 26, 2006, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 11, 2008, 08:46:18 PM
Quote from: natronzero on August 11, 2008, 07:51:19 PM
Uh, yeah, I kind of assumed it was you. I mean, who else here keeps 2 profiles so they can smite you 3 times in 2 days?  :-P

Axilla! You've been called out!

i think we've found our next colosseum battle
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

Poster Nutbag

already admited to it all in PM's - axilla1 = poster nutbag... just looking for a fresh start...no more slinging of the shit please....
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

rowjimmy

To all?
me no got no PMs

edit: got one. Lame.

It's all fairly bush league, if you ask me.

natronzero

Quote from: poster nutbag on August 11, 2008, 09:05:27 PM
already admited to it all in PM's - axilla1 = poster nutbag... just looking for a fresh start...no more slinging of the shit please....

FWIW, I guess I was wrong about all the smites coming from him. Poster nutbag doesn't have 50 posts yet.
Oh well, whatever.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

rowjimmy

thechad

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 11, 2008, 08:46:18 PM
Quote from: natronzero on August 11, 2008, 07:51:19 PM
Uh, yeah, I kind of assumed it was you. I mean, who else here keeps 2 profiles so they can smite you 3 times in 2 days?  :-P

Axilla! You've been called out!

I did that somewhere and I think it was erased by one of you crazy mods.    :-P
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

MiamiPhish

MiamiPhish

ok I dont know what the deal with embed is, but whatevs

rowjimmy

sophist

locking this thread, as its run its course.  Seems to lead to pointless bickering. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick