News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

No more smiting - positive karma only!

Started by tet, November 26, 2006, 04:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster Nutbag

You should add the smite capabilities to the peoples profiles complaining about it in this thread...
So we can smite them for complaining that there is no longer smites...
But I must say, I sort of like it like this...  :-D
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

newleaf

Quote from: blatboom on April 03, 2009, 05:43:28 PM
Quote from: GBL on April 03, 2009, 05:31:19 PM
am i the only one who thinks this is weak?

seriously....

weak....

I know.  garbage song.

definitely not the only ones!!! i would give the song 33 negative k's ... YET...

no smiting... no smiting on the dance floor... uh uh...
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

newleaf

***beats a dead horse***

however, i miss waking up in the morning and seeing how many smites i had. for instance the time i was smited for wishing a happy birthday to hoodie23...

although i complained at first... i really don't have anything to get all "bunged up" about anymore!

my days have become boring once again. sigh...  :frustrated:
...was this in them trees... these are the things... they help my vision... seein' more things...

~ang

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: newleaf on April 16, 2009, 09:33:39 AM
***beats a dead horse***

however, i miss waking up in the morning and seeing how many smites i had. for instance the time i was smited for wishing a happy birthday to hoodie23...

although i complained at first... i really don't have anything to get all "bunged up" about anymore!

well hey!

+K for posting that here and not starting a new thread for it!  :wink: :clap:
Bring in the dude!

sprobeck

I can use some + k. I've been at 3 forever!!!
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

Ri©h

Quote from: sprobeck on April 16, 2009, 01:21:21 PM

And I suppose you have NO idea as to why?   :-D :wink:

sprobeck

I've gotten a few +'s lately. Thanks to all of you for the applause! Thank you!!

Ri©h

There's one more for hanging in there while everybody was busting your balls.  :clap:

sprobeck

Quote from: ɥɔıɹ on April 16, 2009, 03:56:41 PM
There's one more for hanging in there while everybody was busting your balls.  :clap:

Thank you! I see several people have adopted the Jerry pic for their profile. That's cool.  :beers:

fauxpaxfauxreal

I still miss my negative karma.  It was pretty boss having the most negative karma on the paug.

Kind of like a badge of honor!

newleaf

~ang

newleaf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 16, 2009, 01:02:59 PM
Quote from: newleaf on April 16, 2009, 09:33:39 AM
***beats a dead horse***

well hey!

+K for posting that here and not starting a new thread for it!  :wink: :clap:

thank you thank you!  :beers:

~ang

noodle

Quote from: newleaf on April 16, 2009, 09:00:53 PM
Quote from: sprobeck on April 16, 2009, 01:21:21 PM

+k just for you!

Do I see a Karma explosion brewing between sproleaf?

susep

when did the no smite rule take effect?  if we're going to do that why not eliminate the karma meter.  dissent is just as key as affirmation.

kellerb

Quote from: susep73 on April 16, 2009, 09:04:45 PM
when did the no smite rule take effect?  if we're going to do that why not eliminate the karma meter.  dissent is just as key as affirmation.

Dude, we're doing the facebook thing.  We can "Like" something but we can't "Dislike" something.  Its like siskel & ebert on prozac & mini-thins