News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New forum section: On Tour

Started by tet, October 28, 2006, 01:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

I really only created the new section to consolidate all the tour-related talk - it seems to get mixed in too much with all the other stuff going on in the General Topic Discussion area, and since we all follow live music, i figured an emphasis on actual live music discussion warranted its own section anyway.  maybe this would be a better area for "best tour of 98" discussions and the like, who knows...

use it at your discretion, and discuss amongst yourselves...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sophist

Thank you.  I"m looking forward to this. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ucusty

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jephrey

Yeah, I like the Tech stuff in generalities.  Initially, as was set up over at furthur, the tech stuff had to do with running the software and stuff like that.  Here, typically bittorrent is a household name and the tech discussions are not really site or "downloading music" related.

Anyway still looking good.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

yeah, did that earlier today.  i dunno, just playin around really...  i'd like to organize stuff a bit better, cause it seems like wrong things are constantly getting put in the wrong threads... but whatever, i'll get around to it
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gimmetela