News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Songs

Started by Casey Lenahan, December 04, 2006, 09:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

http://wikipaug.net/index.php/Fee

Can you guys check out this just to make sure I did it right and so I dont contiune and mess up more than one. Thanks
I owe Aug $20

jephrey

OK.

Small stuff.

1.  No need to mention the LivePhish albums that the song is on.  Those albums are just live shows.  IMO, the fact that they're mastered by Phish doesn't mean a ton and that information will be available at the setlist level

2.  Minor fixups in the lyrics

3.  Note about guitar resource should include everything at emil's (guitar, bass and lyrics in this case)

4.  Finally, your User category at the bottom is cool.  But we wouldn't want to leave that after you're done...  I'm guessing you have it like that as a quick link for yourself?

5.  Apparently, your song list isn't done...  If you want to work on it, fine, but my macro can do it in a few minutes. 

I changed everything except the song list and your User category.  Let me know if you want to do the list or if I should generate the list and post it, or if you're trying my macro.

J

BTW. Possum, Wolfman's, and Coil are in.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Casey Lenahan

yeah well i signed it to show u guys that i did it and so that it could get fixed.
I owe Aug $20

tet

Quote from: tehdead on December 04, 2006, 06:36:40 PM
yeah well i signed it to show u guys that i did it and so that it could get fixed.
no need to sign pages though, in general.  every modification is visible to every visitor of the site if you click on that History tab on top of every page.  the only place to sign is in a Discussion thread linked to a page really, that's about it.  it's a community site, and individual authorship of any one page is going to be rare.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Casey Lenahan

Alright cool. And I will finish the rest of the page with your macro. Thank god you made that because it took me like hours to search for all thoes Fees hahah
I owe Aug $20

jephrey

BTW, ihoz isn't perfect, especially with earlier dates.  But for now, it's a great place to start.  You can go through all the dates and compare them with your records or you can just enter the data and the revisions will come with time.  There's no problem with signing, actually, it's probably a good thing to let others know that it's not finished and you're working on it.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.