News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Big" Phish announcement on Friday

Started by mattstick, December 13, 2006, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Hmmmm.....Now I am thinking the big announcement is marmars' 12 days of christmas!!!!!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jedifunk

thats a fairly small "BIG" announcement.... boring
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

Quote from: jedifunk on December 15, 2006, 12:47:02 PM
thats a fairly small "BIG" announcement.... boring

No shit, and I was really hoping for a Pork Tornado Reunion tour announcement. 

But seriously, LP.com release was what I expected out of this rumor...
-AD_

rowjimmy

Wonder if they are going to include the universally reviled 12/28/97 show from crap center...

(for the record, I dug that show but I didn't have the weighty expectations of having seen any of the fall 97 shows.)

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 15, 2006, 12:51:56 PM
Wonder if they are going to include the universally reviled 12/28/97 show from crap center...

(for the record, I dug that show but I didn't have the weighty expectations of having seen any of the fall 97 shows.)

I really hope so!!!!!! :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

yesss......this definetely a top 10, maybe top 5, show ever for me
Bring in the dude!

nab

Any word on when it will be available for DL?

rowjimmy

Quote from: nab on December 15, 2006, 01:13:18 PM
Any word on when it will be available for DL?

Soon, I bet. Someone needs to pay a lawyer...
:evil:

jephrey

This still doesn't seem fully entered.  I tried show #397 but there's nothing.  I'd imagine a full run.  It'd be a really cool thing for them to do for the next few years.  Release the NYE runs for other years culminating with 99.  Crossing fingers!

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Marmar

for what it's worth....anyone have a link.....nothing new is showing up on my end.......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

August

nab

guyforget

-AD_

nab

Looks like someone over there caught on.  The links only bring you to the show catalog now.  Maybe they're getting closer to updating the site.

guyforget

Quote from: nab on December 15, 2006, 02:34:30 PM
Looks like someone over there caught on.  The links only bring you to the show catalog now.  Maybe they're getting closer to updating the site.

Maybe two years after the breakup theyre just sick of people making up URLs for their websites to get the jump on trivial "big announcements" like SBD releases so they decided to take their ball and go home. 

Dont believe the hype.
-AD_