News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

24 season 6:official thread

Started by sophist, January 08, 2007, 11:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

my dvr is in pieces...
I'm a slacker

antelope19

Thoughts on last nights episode?  I think its gonna get real interesting from here on out.  Although, I must say, this season has not been nearly as intense as it used to be.... :|  Do you think karen coming back is gonna make any difference at all?  Or maybe even Tom Lennox? 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

whyweigh5.0

Im going to have to download this and re-watch it.  A buddy of mine just showed up without telling me about 5 in before it came on and he talked and rough housed with the dogs the entire time.  I was about to pull a Jack Bauer on him
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

antelope19

Superman wears Jack Bauer Pajamas

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

So I'm still watching this season, and it has been lackluster imo.  Jack's kill count is low, and thats not going to fly for me.  Anybody else still watch? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

This show is still on?

They lost me. I was a big booster for it but they let me get away...

sophist

yep.  3 episodes left this season. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: phan003 on May 01, 2007, 08:54:38 AM
yep.  3 episodes left this season. 

Same number of viewers, too.

antelope19

I still watch, every week.  But I'd have to agree.  Jack has gone soft.  He never used to hug women on the show, he used to kill them with no remorse!   :-D  But seriously, wtf is going on.  Is this the last season?  I am guessing so.   :|  He can't go out like this. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on May 01, 2007, 09:06:34 AM
He never used to hug women on the show, he used to kill them with no remorse! 

Or shoot them in the kneecaps.

antelope19

Seriously though....and while we're at it.......bring back elisha cuthbert!!!   :beers:

rowjimmy

antelope19

Really?  I don't mind it.  We'll just say I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.   :roll:

rowjimmy

as long as the crackers can fit in the paper bag...