News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

24 season 6:official thread

Started by sophist, January 08, 2007, 11:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

tet

um, wow.

no spoilers for a few more hours...  but... wow...

not many shows on TV that make me go  :clap:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

So now I can say it, "Holy fucking crap!"  :-o
Bauer cries, this time the nuke hits people, and Curtis is killed! woah. That stuff got way hardcore fast.

antelope19

Yeah, wow is right.  I think my favortie part of last nights episodes was when whats his face told Sandra Palmer to STFU basically and stop being a lawyer.   :roll:  I mean seriously, at what point do you stop troubling your brother while he is trying to stop a nuclear bomb from going off.     
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Yeah. If she wants results, she should call that guy from The Unit

mattstick

Wayne Palmer as President is probably the least beliveable plot device in the history of 24.

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on January 16, 2007, 09:15:12 AM
Wayne Palmer as President is probably the least beliveable plot device in the history of 24.

Agreed, its the first time I've even been a disapointed in the show.

EDIT: But they made up for it with Jacks "Vampire Bite" kill :-D

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 16, 2007, 08:04:26 AM
So now I can say it, "Holy fucking crap!"  :-o
Bauer cries, this time the nuke hits people, and Curtis is killed! woah. That stuff got way hardcore fast.
*changes name of show to 4, the remaining 20 can't top last night. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mattstick

I'm not convinced Curtis is dead.

tet

Quote from: mattstick on January 16, 2007, 10:37:53 AM
I'm not convinced Curtis is dead.

i still hear people saying that about Tony...  i think Curtis is gone, but ya never know with this show! 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

antelope19

I don't believe they actually showed him (Curtis) being carted off or anything.  So that is always a distinct possibility.  I couldn't believe Jack shot him!!!!!  :-o 

antelope19

I feel like there is still alot to come out about Jack in the coming episodes.  I mean, he used to just kill with no remorse.  They must have done something serious over there in the Chinese Prison.  Did you see his hands?  They are still all banged up from being over there.

antelope19

Oh one more thing, DAMMIT, when are we going to see Elisha Cuthbert?   :frustrated:  4 episodes is WAY too long!!!!!   :roll:  :-D

rowjimmy

A) I agree that we have had no confirmation of Curtis as a 'kill'.

B) Wayne Palmer as pres. Is about as believable as 2 terms for GWB.

4) I'll never get the Elisha Cuthbert thing...