News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Old Analogs

Started by mixmasterob, December 02, 2006, 06:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixmasterob

Does anyone have any shows on tape that they are willing to trade away for some on disc?  One of my buds just got a car with no CD player, just a tape deck so it would be nice to get some.  E-mail me at rjohns71@georgiasouthern.edu if so.  Thanks.

antelope19

I have a few tapes that I'd be willing to part with to hook a brotha up.  Tis the season for giving, right?  I'll go home tonight and see what I have, compile a list, and email it to you. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Marmar

heh.....I'd offer some up, but umm.......yeah, you all know the deal......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Bean

i JUST mentioned this to my best bud, i have about 30-40 tapes you can have, just pay for shipping ;)

anyone buy a decent wooden cassette rack ??? :mrgreen:

Marmar

I certainly HOPE you checked the tapes to make sure they are already in digital circulation.......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mixmasterob

throw me an e-mail, depending how much shipping is i will try to take most of em off ya.  lemme know, thanx alot man!

antelope19

Email has been sent, let me know if you want any of them.  I will keep looking as I know I have more, I just have to find them.  Shouldn't be to hard.....

antelope19

So did you get them yet???  I found a few more.  Hopefully you enjoy the surprises!!!!!!! :-o

mixmasterob

Yes! Got them yesterday, listened to a few, they actually sound quite good.  Thanks alot man, you truly rock.

antelope19

GREAT!!!!!  Hopefully, you'll get as much enjoyment out of them as I did over the years!!!!