News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: GBL on August 24, 2017, 02:40:59 PM
I am seeing a shit ton of music over the next month and a half, even though I will not be going to dicks, I am super pumped.

08/24/2017 Washed Out - First Ave.
08/25/2017 The Big Wu - Schilling Amphitheater at the  Minnesota State Fair
09/02/2017 Phantogram - Minnesota State Fair Grandstand
09/14/2017 The Jauntee - Lee's Liquor Lounge
09/15/2017 Spoon - The Palace Theater
09/21/2017 Ásgeir - The Fine Line
09/28/2017 Broken Social Scene - The Palace Theater
09/30/2017 Fleet Foxes - The Palace Theater
10/12/2017 Vance Joy - First Ave.
10/14/2017 Iron & Wine - The Palace Theater
10/18/2017 The War on Drugs - The Palace Theater

Great looking lineup GBL.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: emay on August 24, 2017, 02:41:56 PM
I am seeing a shit ton of music over the next month and a half, even though I will not be going to dicks, I am super pumped.

just saw them on tuesday! good stuff!

Production looked slick, I almost went but couldnt quite motivate. 

Going to BSS and TWOD when they hit PDX and will see Phantogram with Arcade Fire in Seattle. Will probably see Spoon and Beck on Sunday at Project Pabst, tix are going for like $40. Really pumped about Flying Lotus in 3D in November.

Oh yeah, and Dicks. :phish:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on August 24, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

Going to BSS and TWOD when they hit PDX and will see Phantogram with Arcade Fire in Seattle. Will probably see Spoon and Beck on Sunday at Project Pabst, tix are going for like $40. Really pumped about Flying Lotus in 3D in November.

Wow. That is a raging lineup ahead Hicks.
I can't fathom getting to that many heavy hitters in such a short time.
Nice work.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: Hicks on August 24, 2017, 03:03:48 PM
Quote from: emay on August 24, 2017, 02:41:56 PM

just saw them on tuesday! good stuff!

Production looked slick, I almost went but couldnt quite motivate. 

SO stoked for the FlyLo 3d show.
See you next weekend!

Bobafett

I saw John prine last night.  Larry Campbell opened for him.  Very talented musician.

Mr. Prine, despite being a bit older and not in the greatest of health, put on a fantastic show.  He was onstage for 2:15, 30 minutes were just him and his guitar.   See him if you get the chance.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

It's been months since I've been to a show.
Revivalists and Lettuce tomorrow.
Markus King Band and TAB Friday.

I've got a keg of beer on ice, all stocked up with party favors, ready to rage :beerbang:

shoreline99

Revivalists were awesome when we saw them last spring. If Atlas Road Crew is opening for them they are worth checking out, they've been touring together.

Buncha shows coming up - Father John Misty & Phosphorescent tomorrow night, Pixies next week, have tix for both the Shins and Primus next month.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gah

Yeah, revivalists and atlas road crew here saturday for myself...

also, budd, is that that harvest festival or whatever you were talking about earlier?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on September 13, 2017, 01:09:09 PM
Yeah, revivalists and atlas road crew here saturday for myself...

also, budd, is that that harvest festival or whatever you were talking about earlier?

Yep and I forgot I'm seeing Atlas Road Crew on Thurs with Sloan and then the Hip Abduction after Trey on Friday.  :beers:

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Those Friday/Saturday late lineups look killer.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on September 21, 2017, 07:41:19 AM

Tank Goodtimes is up the hill, not really even a stage, no power, no amplification, just tiki torches for lighting and acoustic music. It's really a special little place. I can't fucking wait!!!

gah

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 21, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

Tank Goodtimes is up the hill, not really even a stage, no power, no amplification, just tiki torches for lighting and acoustic music. It's really a special little place. I can't fucking wait!!!

I need to get to this some time. I've heard you talk about it multiple times now...seems like a really chill fest. What'd you say they limit the # of tickets to?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on September 21, 2017, 09:28:07 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 21, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

I need to get to this some time. I've heard you talk about it multiple times now...seems like a really chill fest. What'd you say they limit the # of tickets to?

2000 people. BYOB. No fences. Chill as fuck. Unfortunately, this is the final year on the ranch. I'm pretty sure he's gonna find a place to host this that's not a dry county so he make some money selling beer. Will completely change the feel of it. 

mattstick

Miles Electric Band
Saturday, October 14, 2017  8pm

The Miles Electric Band brings together contemporaries of Davis's with a whole new generation of musicians to perform music from the ground-breaking 1969-75 era, when he released the albums Bitches Brew, On The Corner and Jack Johnson. Led by Grammy Award-winning drummer, former bandmate, and nephew of Miles Davis, Vincent Wilburn, Jr., principal band members include two-time Grammy nominee Robert Irving on piano, guitarist David Gilmore, acclaimed percussionist Munyungo Jackson, saxophonist Antoine Roney (Lenny Kravitz, Elvin Jones), Prince bassist Dywane "MonoNeon" Thomas Jr., programmer/re-mixer DJ Logic, Toronto tabla master Ravi Naimpally, and, sitting in for Miles on trumpet, is Koerner Hall favourite Etienne Charles.