News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: birdman on November 14, 2021, 05:07:48 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 14, 2021, 12:02:23 PMDid any Paugers make it out to any of the Slip shows in the NE last week?
SF and my sister went to the Sinclair show last night. Heard it was packed

It was awesome, great night. They are playing really really well. I highly recommend not missing them if anyone has a chance to catch them. That said, I don't particularly like the sound at the Sinclair.

Also had tix for the night before in Providence, but had to eat them because I was too tired to make it to the show. Regrettably, I do this a lot now due to work, but I'd rather have tix in hand and hopefully make it, than sit on my hands at home missing a show I wanted to see.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pcr3

I nearly hit the Providence show, but I decided to skip it. I did, however, see Steve Kimock on Saturday night. Wish I could've caught one of the Slip shows, but I'm still a bit run down from Vegas and bought the Kimock tix before the Slip was announced...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

I listened to the Providence show over the weekend and it was sick. I would love to catch them again, it's been way too long. I figured someone from the Mass crew would have made it out. Hopefully more shows will get announced after this run.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: pcr3 on November 14, 2021, 11:51:49 PMbut I'm still a bit run down from Vegas

The classic two week long hangover  :tte:
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quotebut I'm still a bit run down from Vegas

The classic two week long hangover  :tte:
qft

mopper_smurf

None  >:(. Everything shuts down at 5PM over here again.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

emay

still trying to find LCD soundsystem tickets for this weekend  Just grabbed some LCD Soundsystem tix for Sunday night on a re release, but first Cory Henry and Robert Glasper tomorrow night at Boulder Theater.

khalpin

Finally going to a show again.  Trans-Siberian Orchestra which is a first for me, but my wife really wants to go. Followed by the Phish from Vermont on 12/29.

mopper_smurf

QuoteNone  >:(. Everything shuts down at 5PM over here again.

So sorry to hear.

One of the shows I was hoping to attend has been rescheduled. For the fifth time since the pandemic hit.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mehead

Billy Strings tonight and Sunday and then again next weekend in Nashville.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mehead on December 10, 2021, 04:49:39 PMBilly Strings tonight and Sunday and then again next weekend in Nashville.

Hell yeah!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

QuoteBilly Strings tonight and Sunday and then again next weekend in Nashville.

Hell yeah!

GBL

I'll be hitting up "Wu Years Eve" this year should be fun, hope they play SOS

;D
If this is love, I'm never going home..

shoreline99

Mike & Leo on Thursday! Looking forward to this.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.