News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natronzero

Pretty fucking psyched for King Gizzard tonight and tomorrow in Austin, then in OKC for Halloween! The Halloween ticket basically fell in my lap, and I'm meeting up with family that live in NW Arkansas at the show.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

emay

Hell yeah! Catching them 11/2 at red rocks so stoked. Saw them before covid and it was wild. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: natronzero on October 28, 2022, 03:04:41 PMPretty fucking psyched for King Gizzard tonight and tomorrow in Austin, then in OKC for Halloween! The Halloween ticket basically fell in my lap, and I'm meeting up with family that live in NW Arkansas at the show.

Holy shit, that is quite the run you have ahead of ya.  :willynilly:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Gol D. Roger

Remainder of the year looks like this:

10/31 Jockstrap
11/05 Pavement
11/09 Amyl & The Sniffers
11/11 Sun Ra Arkestra
11/12 Hypocrisy
11/14 Ride
11/20 Phoenix
11/27 Dool
12/03 Billy Strings
12/04 Rosalía
12/08 Simon Joyner
,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

emay

The disco biscuits in ATL this weekend 😈
The jauntee next Friday!

mopper_smurf

04/01 Midnight Masquerade festival
04/06 Martin Kohlstedt @ Concertgebouw Amsterdam
06/05 Triggerfinger @ Paradiso, Amsterdam
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

One of my favourite fests just released their lineup for Sept and it appears they shot for the stars this year.

TAB Classic Lineup
White Denim
Cory Wong
Trombone Shorty
Broken Social Scene
Gov't Mule
Kaleo
among a bunch of others
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

I guess I got emailed about this a month or so ago, but I missed it...

I won't be going to see Trevor Noah at The Murat in a few weeks. The date has been pushed back until 2024, for some reason.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Indy started a new music festival last year called All In Musci & Arts Festival. The only band I would've wanted to see last year was John Fogerty.

This years line-up is MUCH better!

Trey & Classic TAB
JRAD
Umphrey's w/ Jason Bonham (labeled as a Led Zeppelin dreamset)
Corey Wong
Trombone Shorty
Greensky Bluegrass
Andy Frasco
The Main Squeeze (a semi-local band made it big)
Eggy (a band on Flightless records that I love)
Hyryder (one of our local Dead cover bands)

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

If I had a zeppelin dream set it sure wouldn't be played by the guys in umphreys...zing!

rowjimmy

Also has a Beatles "dreamset" with line-up tba.

It's a great line-up overall but not "go-to-Indiana" great.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2023, 12:22:48 PMAlso has a Beatles "dreamset" with line-up tba.

Honestly, nothing is 'Go To Indiana great' anymore.  :'(

I just hope Trey is part of the Beatles Dreamset. Last year the lead of Goose was here for the Tom Petty Dreamset, and Goose didn't even play the fest.

Pretty excited to finally see JRAD though!

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 02, 2023, 12:57:02 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2023, 12:22:48 PMAlso has a Beatles "dreamset" with line-up tba.

We were all thinking it...

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2023, 01:08:45 PM

Even Deer Creek isn't worth it anymore. It's surrounded by office buildings, strip malls and fast food joints. Long gone are the Cornfield Days of old.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 02, 2023, 01:37:18 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on May 02, 2023, 01:08:45 PM

Even Deer Creek isn't worth it anymore. It's surrounded by office buildings, strip malls and fast food joints. Long gone are the Cornfield Days of old.

Security was terrible when I was the in '95 (for Phish) and I swore I'd never go back.