News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upcoming shows you'll be attending

Started by newplanet7, January 28, 2007, 04:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 04, 2023, 08:21:33 AMMy buddy gave me a free ticket to GnR for tomorrow night.
Really not expecting much but they were in heavy rotation during my middle school years so the nostalgia factor is worth it alone.

never seen them live, but i hear you on the nostalgia factor.  let me know how it is.  the chicago show is coming up and i'm still contemplating.

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on August 04, 2023, 09:45:17 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 04, 2023, 08:21:33 AMMy buddy gave me a free ticket to GnR for tomorrow night.
Really not expecting much but they were in heavy rotation during my middle school years so the nostalgia factor is worth it alone.

never seen them live, but i hear you on the nostalgia factor.  let me know how it is.  the chicago show is coming up and i'm still contemplating.
I saw them once YEARS ago. Metallica opened for them and after about 10-15 minutes Axl started bitching about how much he hated Indiana and then stormed off the stage. Metallica came out and played another set to make up for that bloated ass-bag.

It looks like your opener is Carrie Underwood, that seems like a strange pairing and wouldn't make for as good of a make-up set if Axl storms off.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, we get Carrie Underwood and Jane's Addiction opens for them later in the tour FFS.
I guess she comes out for a tune or something that her and Axl recorded together.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Little Feat tonight
Phil Cook, solo piano, tomorrow.
William Tyler Aug 30
Got some possibilities ahead for Sep 8... Barring those:
Joseph Allred Sep 11
Oteil & Friends Sep 17
Woods Sep 26

emay

Moodyman and Carl Craig tonight
The jauntee tomorrow
Cory Henry next week
4 nights of :phish: the following week

mopper_smurf

Johnny Dowd will be on tour in Europe in March 2024. I will be at 3 of his shows in The Netherlands.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

jedifunk

looking at attending Dustin O'Halloran in either Kilkenny or Dublin in a couple weeks. super stoked, he's amazing
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

shoreline99

Orebolo on Thursday at the Cap.

Still not 100% sold on Goose
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mopper_smurf

A couple of cool bands playing in the all analog recording studio The Lullabye Factory in Amsterdam tomorrow. 10th anniversary. Also: beer.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

shoreline99

Anyone going to Goose at the Cap next month?
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Setting with Matthew Rolin in Richmond 4/17
Neil Young & Crazy Horse 5/11 @ Nissan Pav
Sun Ra Arkestra 5/19 @ the Birchmere
annnd
Trey with NSO @ Wolftrap just announced for June 25. Tix on sale next week but I'm definitely gonna be there.

PIE-GUY

Very happy Crazy Horse is on the jazzfest lineup. Tickets for Neil's shows are insanely expensive. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 21, 2024, 09:11:34 AMVery happy Crazy Horse is on the jazzfest lineup. Tickets for Neil's shows are insanely expensive.

They weren't cheap but I did manage to not get platinum'd.

Buffalo Budd

I'm headed to Queens of the Stone Age with a last minute decision on a ticket.
Should be fun for a Tues.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.