News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

So...The Trey Interview Is Tonight

Started by August, February 07, 2007, 10:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

August

when the band gets back together, do you plan on practicing like it is 1993?
a

rowjimmy

Quote from: August on February 07, 2007, 02:28:29 PM
when the band gets back together, do you plan on practicing like it is 1993?
a
:clap:

Gumbo72203

that doesnt surprise me, because i have trouble believing that the band, mainly Trey, would have the time, or even want, to learn a whole nother album.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on February 07, 2007, 02:29:51 PM
that doesnt surprise me, because i have trouble believing that the band, mainly Trey, would have the time, or even want, to learn a whole nother album.

And that is why you get no more Phish. (among other reasons.)

Gumbo72203

are you referring to me personally, or the public in general?

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Hicks

Yes Gumbo, just you.  When the reunion happens we will all conspire to keep the news from reaching you.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Gumbo72203

haha no ikki i was wondering b/c it couldve been a reference to me not having faith in Trey to pull off learning a new album, which is why i dont get any more Phish: because i dont believe in Trey. 

whyweigh5.0

Trey is like Santa Clause.  Once you stop believing he loses his magic
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

susep

I would ask him:

1.  Do you ever jam/hang out with John Zorn?

2.  Do you ever feel like the antithesis of David Byrne in that after he dissolved the TH's he continued to write innovative music whereas after you dissolved Phish, your music has been mediocre? 

August

i've decided to go to this.
lets see if i get in....
a

VA $l!m

"Trey Anastasio will appear for a live, onstage interview at the 92nd Street Y moderated by Anthony DeCurtis, contributing editor for Rolling Stone magazine. Following the interview, questions will be taken from the audience and Trey will perform a few songs on acoustic guitar."

is it just me, or does this sound like community service as a part of a plea bargain?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

August

it was announced before all that happened.
a

rowjimmy

I meant that one of the myriad of reasons that we have no Phish is that none of them could be bothered to do much band practice. They've certainly admitted that elements of the music suffered from that and that shit is no good.

Oh, and,
Good luck, a.