News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Started by Casey Lenahan, February 07, 2007, 02:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OctopusRider

Happy Birthday dude!  :-)

Casey Lenahan

This could also go into the im am drunk forum as well HAHAH
the show was AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set 1:
Head > The Pit > Four > Threw It All Away, The Ghost of Ralphs Mom, Bring it Back Home > Rebubula

Set 2:
Ca[tin America> Bring It Back Home > Opium* > Going Nowhere*, The Road > Brent Black > Drums ! > Brent Black > Head
E:Waithing For the Punchline

AWSOME SHOW!!!!!! AL said happy birthday to me before the waiting for the punchline !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so wait for the recording !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im crocked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stoned !!!!!!!!!!!1 and smoked some opium while they plaedu opium !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im going to bed good 20th bday for mne :-D
I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

o yeah i for got the

* = Some dude on guitar who was supposed to play on the friday the 13th but the show was cancleed due to the storm buffalo had.

and also going nowhere was his song i think b/c ive neber heard that song

also the drums at the end had a rob SICK AS BASS SOLO THAT WAS RAGING THAT THEN TEASED INTO THE OTHER ONES that was originaly played in buffalo like 2 shows before that one and they played where they left off and + the sabres won toight  on my bday to the ottowa senetors 3-2 WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

Damn. after reading that second post, I scrolled down hoping for a threefer but... I guess he actually did go to bed.
Sounds like a rocking b-day.

Oh to be 20 again...

wait. I like to buy alcohol without hindrance... Never mind.  :wink:

Casey Lenahan

Yea it was a pretty rockin birthday. But I work at a liquor store so i can buy anything I want  :beers: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

In VA you have to be 40 and ugly to work in a record store...

rowjimmy

Drunk post... No modify on this Wap version...

I meant liquor store, of course.