News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: 7/29/98 Riverport Ampitheatre, MO. *SEEDED*

Started by Caravan2001, February 12, 2007, 09:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

is the buried alive really 15 minutes?  If so I'd be grateful for a seed please....thanks

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

newplanet7

Quote from: phan003 on February 12, 2007, 10:28:10 PM
I can seed this tomorrow. 
What source? If it's the b&k4011 I'll help you seed
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

sophist

I have the AKG and the B+K
it doesn't matter to me. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

newplanet7

Caravan2001

sophist

gainesvillegreen

Caravan2001

Hicks

Thanks phan, turns out I needed this one too.   :phish:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

yeah, the buried alive is off the chains......thanks again!

sophist