News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: VA $l!m on September 26, 2019, 01:00:01 PM
you played Shadowrun?! :)   thats how i feel! Shadowrun was my jam! I've been waiting for a Shadowrun video game for almost 30 years lol, so pumped!

personally besides cyberpunk i'm just waiting for last of us2, since i've deidcated to FFXIV as my only game basically to save money on games lol.
new trailer-

lol yeah I was more into DnD but Shadowrun was so much fun for a change of pace.  as soon as I heard about Cyberpunk I had hopes it would be like that, and it seems like it's so much more, which has me really excited. 

don't get any of Last of Us on XB1 but it has looked like a cool series.  maybe one day i'll invest in a PS4, just barely have enough time for 1 platform right now. 

oh, that reminds me, anybody try out Apple Arcade?  $5/month, works on Family plan so up to 6 devices, and no in-app purchases.  some misses, but so many of the games are just really fun to play, and you don't have to worry about paying more to actually enjoy any of them. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

Been holding off on starting anything new for the Star Wars game in a couple weeks.

emay

I am ready to never leave the house until Summer 2020 (except for Mexico). Just put together my upcoming game release list.

11/15 - Fallen Order
2/21 - Last of Us 2
3/3 - Final Fantasy 7 Remake
4/16 - Cyberpunk 2077

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: emay on October 23, 2019, 11:00:52 AM
I am ready to never leave the house until Summer 2020 (except for Mexico). Just put together my upcoming game release list.

11/15 - Fallen Order
2/21 - Last of Us 2
4/16 - Cyberpunk 2077

I believe I saw today that TLOU2 has been bumped back to 5/29/20. Which is just to say, you'll need to focus on a different game in February.  :wink: I recommend Division 2.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

VA $l!m

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on October 25, 2019, 04:51:10 PM

11/15 - Fallen Order
2/21 - Last of Us 2
4/16 - Cyberpunk 2077

I believe I saw today that TLOU2 has been bumped back to 5/29/20. Which is just to say, you'll need to focus on a different game in February.  :wink: I recommend Division 2.
well that sucks hard....

on the plus side FFXIV's Nier Automata crossover raid comes out tomorow- yeet!

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 29, 2019, 12:36:28 AM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on October 25, 2019, 04:51:10 PM

11/15 - Fallen Order
2/21 - Last of Us 2
4/16 - Cyberpunk 2077

I believe I saw today that TLOU2 has been bumped back to 5/29/20. Which is just to say, you'll need to focus on a different game in February.  ;) I recommend Division 2.
well that sucks hard....

on the plus side FFXIV's Nier Automata crossover raid comes out tomorow- yeet!
that sounds tight. I got like 75% of the way through nier, it got a little boring and then I think RDR2 came out.

VA $l!m

cip from the finla boss of the Nier FFXIV raid,  the MUSIC!! HYYPE!!

VA $l!m

jedi fallen order supposed to be pretty good

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 16, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

Been playing it since yesterday afternoon. Reminds me of uncharted mixed with Star Wars.
it's tougher than I thought but it's a lot of fun! The maps are great.

Bobafett

Quote from: emay on November 17, 2019, 04:03:36 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on November 16, 2019, 06:34:54 PM

Been playing it since yesterday afternoon. Reminds me of uncharted mixed with Star Wars.
it's tougher than I thought but it's a lot of fun! The maps are great.

Yeah I like it a lot.  Reminds me of tomb raider or prince of Persia.  Graphics are pretty great, lightsaber combat is way fun.   The camera angle and movement can be hard to deal with some times for me.

I want to find everything and am taking way too long to advance the story!   
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

fallen order has been so much fun.
the combat is difficult and making it hard to progress quickly which is a nice challenge. 
snowday today so its all simpsons and fallen order while waiting for the chili to finish  O0

Multibeast12

Beat Link's Awakening a few weeks ago. Nintendo really knows how to make a great game.

tet

I got Borderlands 3 on a sale a little while back - bought the Super Deluxe Edition, so just played through the Moxxxi's DLC and that is probably the best bit of content in the entire BL universe so far.  The writing, design, and encounters are all incredible.  Loving all the gunplay and variety, but the bugs are kinda annoying still on XB1X.  I do like getting nearly 60 fps for the most part - on console, it's a surprise, but a welcome one, to be sure...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

emay

database crashed on my ps4 over the weekend, gotta re-install all my games but looks like it kept all the data associated with them. Anyone have this happen before?