News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

I just finished DLing MW. I'll have to hoping you clowns once I figure this shit out.
Paug FTMFW!

Bobafett

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 19, 2020, 03:41:56 PM
thanks for the vote of confidence guys, but really i ain't half the gamer i used to be lol. too old and sick these days.

a couple tips tho-

Loadouts are key. i always grab one asap.
perks in your loadout should always have cold blooded and ghost in the first 2 slots and then whatever you want in the 3rd.

a good tactic for team play is to have 2 people get loadout drops right away and have 2 different loadouts setup so you can actually use overkill perk to get 2 primaries from the first drop and then grab your normal perks subbing ghost for overkill in the 2nd slot with the second drop and jsut swap out your weapons.

That is a fantastic tip there, Slim.   Never though of it
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

ps-
ill  go ahead and take my online status off private so you guys an see me and send me invites.
make sure you just send a friend request and feel free to hit me up anytime.
also, there is a text chat box feature so you can send messages which could be useful to leave messages if some1 already in a game.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Dropping into Plunder.
Xbox gamer tag: realrowjimmy

VA $l!m

ph92

Quote from: tet on March 17, 2020, 04:44:27 PM
restarting Skyrim is always an option.  i love that game so much...  and i can now even play it on my fridge!

but yeah, Witcher has been on my radar for a very long time and with it now on Game Pass, it's a no brainer for me...
Maybe they'll get around to finishing Skywind. Which, if you don't know, is a community project porting Morrowind to the Skyrim engine and graphics! Morrowind is by far my favorite game, and the best in the series I'd say.

Who knows, once my shop closes down I might start gaming again. I was playing some Civ 5 the other night.

Does anyone on here play CS:GO anymore? I can't remember his screen name, and he hasn't been around for a while, but I know he owes Aug $50 lol. Anyone down to play? I'm trash these days, but I love that game.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

nab

restarting Skyrim is always an option.  i love that game so much...  and i can now even play it on my fridge!

but yeah, Witcher has been on my radar for a very long time and with it now on Game Pass, it's a no brainer for me...

My 13 yo daughter was complaining about being bored with all the at home time. After I got her to do her at home work, I told her to start SKyrim.

There were some fits and starts, some explanation, but after she got started, she hasn't left the xbox for hours.

She popped up from the basement a few time to ask my advice. My wife remarked "I still can't get over the fact that kids can ask their parents about video games. When we were young, the only thing parents were good for, as far as video games went, was buying new ones"

So I'm going to enjoy another playthrough vicariously.

ETA: Man what I wouldn't give to play Skyrim (or the Witcher ) for the first time again. I gotta admit, I'm sorta jealous. But vicarious is a close approximation; we'll just save The Witcher for when she's a bit older.

tet

Quote from: nab on March 20, 2020, 12:51:40 AM

My 13 yo daughter was complaining about being bored with all the at home time. After I got her to do her at home work, I told her to start SKyrim.

There were some fits and starts, some explanation, but after she got started, she hasn't left the xbox for hours.

She popped up from the basement a few time to ask my advice. My wife remarked "I still can't get over the fact that kids can ask their parents about video games. When we were young, the only thing parents were good for, as far as video games went, was buying new ones"

ETA: Man what I wouldn't give to play Skyrim (or the Witcher ) for the first time again. I gotta admit, I'm sorta jealous. But vicarious is a close approximation; we'll just save The Witcher for when she's a bit older.

i used to be good at video games. 

but then i took an arrow to the knee...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

clip of a nice solo win i got last night.    picked up a nice thermal 50 cal.  ... shows you how strong cold blooded perk is avoiding being highlighted by thermal scopes.

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on March 20, 2020, 11:02:50 AM
clip of a nice solo win i got last night.    picked up a nice thermal 50 cal.  ... shows you how strong cold blooded perk is avoiding being highlighted by thermal scopes.

I've only played one night so far for a couple hours. How do you get the radar detector gadget? Buystation?

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on March 20, 2020, 11:10:12 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on March 20, 2020, 11:02:50 AM

I've only played one night so far for a couple hours. How do you get the radar detector gadget? Buystation?
that is a heartbeat sensor. it can be foudn as loot but mostly you want to have it as a mainstay in your custom loadout. it unlocks pretty quickly if you dont have it. same goes with all gadgets and perks, just play for a couple hours and most should be unlocked.
heartbeat sensor is one of the reasons ghost perk is mandatory. it keeps you off them as well as uavs/radar.

so yeah, ghost and cold blooded anre basically madatory perk picks as i said before and id say heartbeat sensor is a very prime gadget pick.

rowjimmy

Had a good time playing last night sorry I had to cut it short. Back on soon tho.

nab

Quote from: tet on March 20, 2020, 08:41:26 AM
Quote from: nab on March 20, 2020, 12:51:40 AM

i used to be good at video games. 

but then i took an arrow to the knee...

To be fair, Skyrim is the kind of game I can be good at.

If she starts up something multiplayer/shooter, she's on her own. I can only dabble in that arena an hour or so and was practicing social distancing on that stage long before I had a phrase for it.

Bobafett

Another war zone tip.   If you spray paint the enemies in the gulag purple red or green before your match starts they are much easier to see.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

heres a quick clip from a solo win last nite.
vehicle spam is currently the meta in solo final circles since they are very tanky.
this final ten was like half vehicles, but watch as i patiently bide my time on this one.

ps- boba fett, shoot me an invite anytime u wann squad up, im usually jus playin solos, but im always down to squad with the paugers. :)