News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

hell yeah! grabbed mario world I and II, donkey kong, secret of mana, Chrono trigger, earthbound, breath of fire I and II, Romancing Saga II and III, Final Fantasy 1-6 pixel remasters, and Octopath Traveler

and just got confirmation that my dock (JSAUX HB0603) is in the mail, so I'll soon be playing on my TV, using my PS5 dual sense controller  :o

the future is crazy, man
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

Damn you can play those on the steam deck?  Romancing 3 was another of my favorites!  I'll have to look into one from Santa Clause 
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

all of them are ROMs except for FF and Octopath

Very easy to setup and download, if you do end up getting one I can walk you through it, most of those games are like 3mb lol

GBL

here's all of the SNES games:

www.archive.org/download/SNESTOSEC

go back a page to see all the other systems they have roms for

VA $l!m

NGL, real excited for this.
definitely like who they cast in the leads.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jedifunk

so Stadia .. its done. did anyone use it?

and @GBL steamdeck is definitely cool as hell. would consider it if I could justify another device in my bag, but I just can't... I'm actually trying to slim the bag down not up.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

GBL

I actually thought about going the stadia route a year or two ago, glad I didnt

VA $l!m

with my health issues atm being bad i really cut back on gaming and especially multiplayer stuff, but i did manage a week or so back to get to the highest rank in FF14 pvp again this season.
felt good.

jedifunk

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 24, 2022, 03:49:37 PMwith my health issues atm being bad i really cut back on gaming and especially multiplayer stuff, but i did manage a week or so back to get to the highest rank in FF14 pvp again this season.
felt good.

I didn't know you had a YT channel! I spend more time than I'd like to admit watching gaming YT
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

Quote from: jedifunk on October 27, 2022, 03:59:10 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 24, 2022, 03:49:37 PMwith my health issues atm being bad i really cut back on gaming and especially multiplayer stuff, but i did manage a week or so back to get to the highest rank in FF14 pvp again this season.
felt good.

I didn't know you had a YT channel! I spend more time than I'd like to admit watching gaming YT
yeah its mostly to share clips for my friends i play the same games with but it exists lol... Awhile back i was thinking of actually doing commentary and guides etc but my mic is horrible  so i just post my clips atm.

GBL

I watched a few minutes of that and had no idea what was going on, but I assumed you were crushing it

I'm currently playing through all FF games, and am on FFII pixel remaster 🤡

I haven't played Elden Ring in a few weeks, mostly because I can't beat the black knife assassin boss in that consecrated snowfields town, it really pisses me off lol

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on October 27, 2022, 02:35:41 PMI watched a few minutes of that and had no idea what was going on, but I assumed you were crushing it

I'm currently playing through all FF games, and am on FFII pixel remaster 🤡

I haven't played Elden Ring in a few weeks, mostly because I can't beat the black knife assassin boss in that consecrated snowfields town, it really pisses me off lol
o i honestly cant remember what i did about him lol

VA $l!m

so new Warzone comes out tomorrow and i wasn't really taking an interest but then i found out they have a 3rd person mode now for both base MP and Warzone.
I've always been huge fan of 3rd person shooters and the footage i've seen from multiplayer looks great so gonna DL the free Warzone and give it a spin for sure.

emay

I'd play some war zone with ya
Been playing a bunch of modern warfare 2 lately

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on November 15, 2022, 05:19:14 PMI'd play some war zone with ya
Been playing a bunch of modern warfare 2 lately

yeah i'll let you know.
i'm hoping the 3rd person playlist is permanent and not just like some rotating thing.