News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

new cyberpunk expansion/update supposedly excellent.
might have to try to get into it again.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Bobafett

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 01, 2023, 09:07:12 PMnew cyberpunk expansion/update supposedly excellent.
Yeah I think I put in 30 hours when it first came out and lost interest.  I may update it and try it again with this new update.

I was soooo hyped for it and it fell so flat for me.  I was expecting a sci-fi Witcher 3 and most of the quests and sequencing of the story just didn't jive.  Performance and bugs were the dagger to the heart.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on October 01, 2023, 09:36:39 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 01, 2023, 09:07:12 PMnew cyberpunk expansion/update supposedly excellent.
Yeah I think I put in 30 hours when it first came out and lost interest.  I may update it and try it again with this new update.

I was soooo hyped for it and it fell so flat for me.  I was expecting a sci-fi Witcher 3 and most of the quests and sequencing of the story just didn't jive.  Performance and bugs were the dagger to the heart.
yeah apparently the core experience is a million times better now.

VA $l!m

some of my Genshin vids gettin' picked up on psn i think...
1.6k views on my last one, lol.

emay

about to start FF16
Finally wrapping up Jedi survivor. Kinda got bored of that.
Been playing crash bandicoot and sonic frontiers a lot lately

VA $l!m

GBL

just picked up GoW:R again.  I bought it when it came out, but only played about 10 hours before getting bored with it.

Now I'm about 30 hours in and getting bored again.  Basically I'm only doing the main quest at this point.

Game is good, but feels the same as GoW.  And I think HFW is better in all ways to meh
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Battlefield had a big resurgence with an update a week or so ago.
New map definitely fun.

Then i'm still playing Gundam Evo since servers shutdown in a month.
had some great games with the remaining regulars recently.

Genshin expac was amazing.. so still playing that.

& final big patches for FF14 til nex expac dropped, so i've been on ff alot too.

-Basically a smorgesbourg of live service lol.

VA $l!m

I went hardcore back into FF14 this week. Catching up with old friends, having a blast.

went to a bunch of massive in game parties, raves with DJs and the like. gettin' down  :pbjtime:

VA $l!m

If you need some W00k ASMR to put you to sleep in a podcast length video about some chinese gacha game then check this one out for sure!

GBL

finally started FFIX, never played it so excited to get going

VA $l!m

made some friends in ff listen to club music so im tryin to mess with their brains and send them 97-99 phish trance jams and stuff

VA $l!m

streaming all weekend with voice
come by say hi

link busted idk y
just search
kiko_makai

GBL

picked up a new laptop with a 4090, and jammed in some m.2 and DDR5 upgrades taboot.  This thing is pretty killer.

Plus, it came with 3 months Xbox game pass so I immediately downloaded Starfield.

This game is pretty incredible, and happy to play it now after the updates which include DLSS support.

Averaging well over 100 fps with 4k ultra settings on my 75" TV.  I am honestly pretty blown away by this game.

VA $l!m

people tellin me they got laptops on black friday half off from $500>$250 that could run the game i want one for.