News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on November 17, 2022, 11:02:03 AMHow is the new Warzone?
tbh i cant tell the difference from the last one, but i'm not a big cod guy.
the 3rd zone mode was ok i guess but since it was trios only i just went back to first person so i could play solos.
For me battle royal is battle royal.
its fun for about 20 hours then i start to question my life decisions and stop.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

GBL

I played some of the last warzone with emay and his buddy, I was a huge liability so they never asked me to play again

:'(
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

playinh Nioh 2 , was free on psn, loving it.

also, Gundam Evolution f2p just came out and loving it as well

GBL

I'm currently about 20% through Final Fantasy 5 Pixel Remaster, haven't touched my PS5 since I got GoWR lol

emay

Def want to get Callisto but have a lot of games I'm in the middle of currently too.

GBL

GBL

GBL

GBL

slim you gonna come back?  let's go bro, I'm higher level than you now so I can probably hang

still haven't beat the game though lol

rowjimmy

Quote from: GBL on November 18, 2022, 09:11:24 PMI played some of the last warzone with emay and his buddy, I was a huge liability so they never asked me to play again

:'(

It me.
But, instead of friends online, it's my son.

I dig the new Warzone but I'm a guy who enjoys a campaign. The array of multiplay options is solid even if some of the maps suck.
But also I suck.
Still fun though.

VA $l!m

sorta excited to see the Last of Us show.
think i'll get a HBO sub when it drops.

jedifunk

in my everlasting quest to occasionally and casually play games on my travels, on my iPad/Mac I've come across Geoforce Now.

I would probably get a travel sized controller (looking at switch joy cons actually since they are so small and portable).

the free tier seems good for me as I doubt I would game more than an hour or so at a time and very infrequently.

anyone tried it? would it be worth it for casual gaming on the road?
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

elden ring expansion announcement today.
also, ff16 hands on previews out.