News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

HEY EVERYONE!!! IT'S JEDI'S BURFFDAE!

Started by August, March 15, 2007, 01:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

I share my BDay w/ this other great thinker(besides Jedi):  :-P

:-D

thechad

Happy birthday to all, now really late.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

jedifunk

Quote from: ikki on March 15, 2007, 09:15:32 PM
Happy b-day mofos, here's a downtempo minimix I made eons ago for you both to enjoy after your "sexytime"!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o8wayg

werd, tanks ikki... i'm about to spin this now!  is it work safe?  guess i'll find out ;)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

huh, i hadnt realized alberts birthday was the 15th!
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

susep

Quote from: jedifunk on March 16, 2007, 09:41:55 AM
huh, i hadnt realized alberts birthday was the 15th!

Its actually the 14th.

jedifunk

Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

susep

Quote from: jedifunk on March 16, 2007, 11:31:34 AM
as was your bday?

yes sir

edit.  I was born at 4:27 pm. on the 14th. so technically that's when my bday really begins. :wink:

ytowndan

:beers: to another year!!!

Happy B-Day Guys!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

tet

i think the only appropriate response to that would be:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Ah, the evolution of the beach bunny...

jephrey

Something is weird about the chick in the green's arms.

Don't look at her arms, Don't look at her arms, Don't look at her arms, Don't look at her arms, Don't look at her arms...

Hmm

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

susep

Yo Aug, thanks for the sweet BDay gifts!  Definitely caught me by surprise, much appreciation.

:beers:

Guyute

Happy belated Jedi!!!

Been off working for a bit and not checking the board.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.