News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

williaa

haha the hippie communication network, i love it..  K+ for your kids, lol

ucusty

going to the raleigh show later today!

williaa

Hopefully you have a good time, last night looked really bad, but theyre gonna close the show and should bring some heat tonite.  Enjoy the DUMB tour, haha

phil

i had to go to the charlottesville show (6/27) because i was working at it. umphrey's mcgee opened, which was absolutely killer. i left after one bisco song, however. every time i give them a chance, they bore the hell out of me.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

August

Quote from: phil on June 29, 2007, 01:52:48 PM
i had to go to the charlottesville show (6/27) because i was working at it. umphrey's mcgee opened, which was absolutely killer. i left after one bisco song, however. every time i give them a chance, they bore the hell out of me.

bISco made you quit?!
a

mixmasterob

anyone goin tommorow in atl?

Red Sea Pedestrian

I heard one of the DB's shows that gumbo recommended earlier in this thread today, and there were a few moments that were ok, but god, that minute they start singing...it's like elephants raping my eardrums. And their jams never end! They never stop playing the same freakin' thing for what feels like hours, and then they start singing again, and I start to cry.

Hicks

Quote from: Red Sea Pedestrian on June 29, 2007, 08:07:32 PM
I heard one of the DB's shows that gumbo recommended earlier in this thread today, and there were a few moments that were ok, but god, that minute they start singing...it's like elephants raping my eardrums. And their jams never end! They never stop playing the same freakin' thing for what feels like hours, and then they start singing again, and I start to cry.
:lol:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

disco

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

phil

Quote from: Red Sea Pedestrian on June 29, 2007, 08:07:32 PM
:beers:

couldn't have said it better myself

they go NOWHERE with their jams
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

ucusty

in the hot air ballon

Casey Lenahan

anyone ever hear of Conspirator? its a bisco side project more like drums and bass. and Electron 

Conspirator: Loco Street Devil, Liquid Handcuffs (1), Commercial Amen (1) > Brooklyn Techno (1), Boomshanker -> Acid Loop > Orch Theme > Acid Loop > Orch Theme, Hard Acid > Venetian Blinds, Macina Verde (2) > What They Want (2,3)

Lineup is :
Marc Brownstein (bass), Aron Magner (keys), DJ Omen (turntables)

also check out
Electron:
Marc Brownstein (bass), Aron Magner (keys), Tom Hamilton (guitar), Joe Russo (drums)

Russo rips up the confrontation

hERE is the show from langerado
http://www.archive.org/details/consp2006-03-12.mk6.flac16

I owe Aug $20

Blaise

how different this band would be with russo as the drummer. Brownie wanted him SO bad but they knew he couldn't commit full time with all his other projects. Way different then the four on the flour/dnb type playing that allen brings to the table.

Casey Lenahan

true. that would be so sick if they did a duo with browine and barber
I owe Aug $20

Blaise

Seek out 6/26/07 tractobeam show for a good show under tdb's INSTRUMENTAL moniker.

06/26/07 Chameleon Club, Lancaster, PA
Billed as TractorBeam
Set I: Abraxas> Confrontation> Run Like Hell> Songs of Joy> Digital Buddha> Norwegian Wood> 1999> Mr. Don
Set II: Mike Tyson's punch out jam>Confrontation> Digital Buddha> Run Like Hell, Mindless Dribble> Lunar Pursuit*> The Great Abyss
* w/ mstrkft "body works" teases