News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

yeah they love that song for some reason  :|
I owe Aug $20

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: tehdead on October 30, 2007, 04:37:42 PM
yeah they love that song for some reason  :|

I'm sure everyone is always like "why can't they just play "wish you were here" and get it over with!".

Casey Lenahan

lol, nah my favorite tune they do is Fearless, but they rarely do it.

so far a bunch of my bisco buddies say the tour is amazing so im getting ready for sunday  :beers:
I owe Aug $20

kellerb

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on October 30, 2007, 04:40:38 PM
I'm sure everyone is always like "why can't they just play "wish you were here" and get it over with!".

"Dammit, they're playing the radio-tuning part at the end wrong...Wait, this doesn't even make any sense! They don't play bisco on the radio!"

Gumbo72203

tomarrow night!!!

anyone going to Albany?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

redrum

pretty sure they're playing at the orpheum in boston tonight if anyone cares.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mattstick

A little late probably, but if anyone is going tonight and can pick me up a Pollock poster I will make it worth your while.

Casey Lenahan

can you get that at the buffalo show, bc if u can id do it for ya
I owe Aug $20

Blaise

nah, I think that limuted edition pollock print is only avalibale at the boston show (full HAB opera anyone?).

The canopy club show got me excited for them again and since I'm not goin to nye and such I decided to drive out for this fridays show.

OlfactoryHue

yep they busted out the HAB.  First with Allen

I'm very interested to hear the new classical pieces they brought out last night, i love the classical pieces they play

if anybody else like classical biscuits check out 8-16-03

http://www.archive.org/details/db2003-08-16.shnf
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

Gumbo72203

oh man you guys missed some shit tonight!!!

Astronaut -> I-Man inverted > Gangsters > Astronaut first set

fuckin I-Man was done like the album version too...  i couldn't fuckin believe it
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mattstick

Quote from: Blaise on November 01, 2007, 12:01:48 PM
nah, I think that limuted edition pollock print is only avalibale at the boston show (full HAB opera anyone?)

I was excited for the Pollock, then I actually saw it.

OlfactoryHue

^ha ha, i know what u mean, looks like he threw it together in like 5 min's before the show, or that it was too tuff to make it with the glow in the dark ink, but that poster is sub-par to some of his greats
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

mattstick

I had heard some rumors that this one was going to be good, and after the recent 10KLF one he did, I thought it had some potential, but damn, it's one fugly poster.

OlfactoryHue

yeah that this is not good, not good at all, i hope it looks better when it's glowing in the dark