News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Meetups Galore!

Started by August, April 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

I approve of 14 hrs of drinking.
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

Damn.

And dude rocks a Gentle Giant hat.

Awesome.

khalpin

Had a blast!  Lots of real nice beers were had.  The Ranger game was kind of a blur, but by the middle of the 2nd period I was finally seeing just one puck on the ice.  Gotta do that again sometime.

G. Augusto

Quote from: khalpin on April 20, 2009, 11:49:47 PM
Had a blast!  Lots of real nice beers were had.  The Ranger game was kind of a blur, but by the middle of the 2nd period I was finally seeing just one puck on the ice.  Gotta do that again sometime.

Hell yeah!
Next Monday is still open....
8-)

willsteele

Past paug meetup circa 1991......

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Caravan2001

guyforget

-AD_

willsteele

HA    I just found this out today.  Crazy.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

nab

Is that 8th grade graduation?

willsteele

Yes sir.  8th grade 1991.

nab

Damn, we didn't have a cap and gown 8th grade graduation. 

I rocked a baggy teal silk shirt and steps in my hair (1993).

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

guyforget

at my eighth grade graduation a kid named nick jones stood up on his chair and pulled his pants down and yelled something to the effect of "look mom, i graduated."

-AD_

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

ytowndan

I never had an "8th grade graduation".  We just had the last day of school like any other year, and then reported to a different school in the fall.  No cap, no gown... not even a pleasant "go fuck yourself".   :cry:  :wink:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.