News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mets fans?

Started by Gumbo72203, May 06, 2007, 08:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G. Augusto

MiamiPhish

Good mets discussion on 1st and 10 (I think that's what the show's called)... anyone catch that?

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on September 29, 2008, 05:27:36 PM

I felt pretty bad for the Mets fans... but look on the bright side, you've got Wright & Reyes - you'll be stacked for a long time.

This is basically how I feel.  If the Mets get a few pitchers in the pen, I'd think you all will be in pretty good shape next year. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Caravan2001

Story of my life......flipping Mets....fuck me... :x

jephrey

Hmmm. Twins/White Sox...  As a Cubs fan, go Twins!

And Matt...  Dodgers?  Really?  The Cubs are the dream-team!  Even Vedder made a song for this season.

It's Gonna Happen!
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mattstick

Dude, the Cubs are the Red Sox/Yanks of the NL.

Poster Nutbag

Just want to congratulate all you Met fans on the grand opening of Piti-Field

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Caravan2001

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on April 13, 2009, 08:22:13 PM
Just want to congratulate all you Met fans on the grand opening of Piti-Field

Whatevs, it was great game and I am stoked for the stadium.  I am sure it crushes the field of whatever hacks you support...Sure, we our pen blew it today, but the Mets have a great team, if you think otherwise, you are not paying attention....Anyway, I was hella fired up to watch the game on ESPN today, as I never get to the teh amazins play out here in the west (sucks) so I was all geared up and hootin an hollerin...now I'm just drunk.....GO METS!!!!

thechad

It is a very nice stadium and since the wife and I went to one of the last games at Yankee Stadium last season, part of the deal was we have to go to a game at Citi Field this season.  As far as them losing their first home game at least they didn't have to put one of their position players in to pitch like the Yankees did tonight ( :frustrated:).
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

UncleEbinezer

6 game winning steak!!!  I really thought this team was really going to be terrible to watch.  It remains to be seen, but the past 6 games they have looked pretty good.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

DoW

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on April 28, 2011, 08:29:50 AM
6 game winning steak!!!  I really thought this team was really going to be terrible to watch.  It remains to be seen, but the past 6 games they have looked pretty good.
the reality is they are playing bad teams.  they should have beat up on houston too but didn't.
we'll see how they fare this weekend with philly.

but I agree in that the team is at least watchable right now.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Caravan2001

Fuck Yeah!  I love winning steaks!

On the real though, I got MLB.tv and can finally watch all the Mets games, even at work....stoked.  I usually only get to see them if they are on ESPN...LGM!

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 28, 2011, 10:50:33 AM

Fuck Yeah!  I love winning steaks!

On the real though, I got MLB.tv and can finally watch all the Mets games, even at work....stoked.  I usually only get to see them if they are on ESPN...LGM!

That is definitely a winning steak! 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

zackonthetrain

mets fans still exist? who knew
"a good sauce can't save a bad noodle"