News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

the Office . . .

Started by redrum, May 06, 2007, 11:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: phan003 on May 10, 2007, 09:33:45 PM
i missed the end, I was too busy responding to a post in another thread.   :|
:-o

the week is not an excuse! :samurai:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

redrum

typical: i was ready to watch it all day, took a rip of something new & bam... i catch the last 10 min of the survivor spoof episode.  :|

it looked funny though.

how many episodes were on tonight?

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sophist

Quote from: reddrum on May 11, 2007, 12:22:57 AM
typical: i was ready to watch it all day, took a rip of something new & bam... i catch the last 10 min of the survivor spoof episode.  :|

it looked funny though.

how many episodes were on tonight?

1, but it was ~40 minutes in length (including commercials)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

wow, great season finale.  i hope everyone stuck around for the final scene, that was classic! 
-Phish

Bobafett

Well, its like the ratio of leprechans to unicorns.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tet

just tell Jan "i want to squeeze them."  she'll know what it means....
-Phish

thechad

Quote from: tet on May 17, 2007, 09:02:54 PM
wow, great season finale.  i hope everyone stuck around for the final scene, that was classic! 

Totally caught it and definitely didn't expect it.  But absolutely the best and most classic scene to date on the show.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

So... over the past three days I have watched all but the two or three episodes of Season three that I missed including, just now, the finale.

Awesome. I love that show.

blatboom

Quote from: jephrey on May 07, 2007, 02:27:43 PM
And I saw the european original and don't like it.  I can't really get into the "bloke" and "cheers" language.  For me, it's hard to translate that humor. 
J

now how is this not funny?

:lol:

redrum

i just heard about this.
the boy in the vid just died from the flu.
a girl filmed him playing this song, put it on youtube, then he died.
a news reporter saw it, sent it to NBC and they featured it at the end of the episode.
i think they played it after the end credits.
did anyone happen to catch or notice it?

Nathan Robinson passed away on March 14, 2008 from complications from pneumonia and influenza. He was an extremely gifted and talented young man and it has been devastating to come to terms with the passing of such a wonderful individual. Thank you for watching.

This is a video of Nathan playing "The Office" theme song on my piano, notably the only person who ever really played it.

For more Nathan-related joy, see my video entitled "Wail and Flail".

Thank you Boston Globe for your link to me.
Thank you NBC for featuring Nathan on "The Office" on Thursday, April 3, and on the 11PM news on Friday April 4.
And thank you kind viewers for your notes of support, and for watching this video.

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Mr Minor

I saw it after or during the credits and it had an "In Memory Of" to go along with it.

Pretty cool clip and nice of NBC.  Sad story, though. 

sophist

Great start to the new season.  I laughed really hard at that episode.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Second episode was even better imo.  FYI- you can watch full episodes with limited commercials on NBC.com if you miss it Thursday evenings. 

antelope19

Quote from: Sophist on April 21, 2008, 03:34:15 PM
Second episode was even better imo.  FYI- you can watch full episodes with limited commercials on NBC.com if you miss it Thursday evenings. 

Thanks for the heads up.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jephrey

I've seen all the episodes...  I hardly talk about it, but I think this show is hilarious.  I'm glad Andy is there.  Him with the lotion filled golf gloves was awesome.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.