News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO 8ft Flourescent Tubes1998 4-17 * Seeded *

Started by gcbspender, May 04, 2007, 02:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gcbspender

HI,
Looking for this Show - http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=22109 - I have asked for a reseed from the original seeder but he has lost his copy of the show.  I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.  If not this show any other 8ft Tubes show that is in circulation would be great.

I am new here but not to Torrents themselves, I would say I have shows to trade but all my live boots consist of a shoebox full of casette tapes of Phish shows ranging from 93-97 that I had recorded off of my roommate back in college.  I wish I could offer something more than my graditude.
Thanks.

thechad

I don't have it, sorry.  But this is the only show that they ever played, much like New York at Club Toast the year prior, just a one off good time show.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

TheIguana

I can take care of this one...give me a couple days and look for it at etree
We were put here to help each other through this thing...whatever "this thing" is. Kurt Vonnegut

gcbspender

Hey TheIguana,
Thanks alot, I remember listening to this show way back in the day and can't wait to hear it again.  You Rock, +5k to TheIguana- I don't know if I can give more than one but I'm excited so there ya go!

And to ChadBaker, thanks for the info.  For some reason I thought they played at least a couple of shows in 98, glad to be correctly informed.
Thanks.

thechad

No problems, I wish I had it as well, and I wish I was going to be here to dl it.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

TheIguana

hey thanks gcbspender,

i do have the show:
8ft-tubes1998-04-17.48kHz.flac16
http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=76933

but as you see it's the 48kHz version and not the 44.1kHz like you requested.

PM me or post here if you'd like this one seeded or if not hopefully someone else can chip in

kevin
We were put here to help each other through this thing...whatever "this thing" is. Kurt Vonnegut

gcbspender

Hey,
That's cool, I just wanna hear it.
Thanks again!!!

TheIguana

gcbspender