News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

going to the beach for a picnic with my family... very pleasant indeed
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Marmar

my new friends I've made here at the paug....y'all ROCK!

and as silly as it sounds, even though I've never met some of yas in person, you folks are some of my best, and closest friends.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Marmar on June 10, 2007, 10:30:34 PM
my new friends I've made here at the paug....y'all ROCK!

and as silly as it sounds, even though I've never met some of yas in person, you folks are some of my best, and closest friends.....

sometimes a phone call is all it takes.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mattstick

setting up my tent/shade canopy in the back yard getting ready for Bonnaroo

antelope19

Quote from: mattstick on June 11, 2007, 10:02:19 AM
setting up my tent/shade canopy in the back yard getting ready for Bonnaroo

Ha, A trial run never hurts!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

thechad

A little afternoon delight.  If you know what I mean.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

alcoholandcoffeebeans

spur of the moment plans that i'll probably follow thru with.  :-D

having my ass served to me.
puts a lot into perspective. :-)

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mattstick

Hearing from old friends on Facebook

Igbo

My boss for getting me on the Guest List to see the Thievery Corporation, Bebel Gilberto, and Manu Chao next weekend at Merriweather Post

mattstick

<< that Flaming Lips poster by Todd Slater

Igbo

Quote from: mattstick on June 12, 2007, 05:07:56 PM

<< that Flaming Lips poster by Todd Slater

I noticed it as well. Really nice. I just watched "Fearless Freaks" the other day. They are mad geniuses

jedifunk

Quote from: mattstick on June 12, 2007, 05:03:16 PM
Hearing from old friends on Facebook

yes!  that happened to me today too... someone from college that i hadnt thought about in almost 10 years up and found me on facebook (which i'm new to btw)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

It goes on sale Thursday on toddslater.net, edition of 100, $50 including shipping

Hicks

Sick poster for sure, I think I might be out on the curb if a tube showed up before the wedding though.   :cry:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.