News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

6-18-94

Started by djk, June 26, 2007, 11:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djk

I have seen the light.

mattstick

Everybody needs the light.

rowjimmy

Especially round 1am on a new moon...

Wolfmansbrother

sophist

Quote from: djk on June 26, 2007, 11:24:25 AM
I have seen the light.

I'm going to need more details please. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Gumbo72203

hah...   kinda funny; in the circle of phishheads around my area, 6/18/94 has mythical status; they always made it out to be some sort of mysterious, magical show that transcends everything else they ever did.  granted its a good show, but i would be inclined to put it in the bin of general, all-around solid shows, of which there are many. 

even though this has the Divided Sky where Trey must have been on LSD.  Sheets of music shooting out of his chest that he can hop on and ride?  Yes, Trey, indeed!  haha
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

cactusfan

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 26, 2007, 06:41:16 PM
hah...   kinda funny; in the circle of phishheads around my area, 6/18/94 has mythical status; they always made it out to be some sort of mysterious, magical show that transcends everything else they ever did.  granted its a good show, but i would be inclined to put it in the bin of general, all-around solid shows, of which there are many. 

even though this has the Divided Sky where Trey must have been on LSD.  Sheets of music shooting out of his chest that he can hop on and ride?  Yes, Trey, indeed!  haha

no. this show is awesome. one of the very best of '94.    :mrgreen:

birdman

Far from ordinary and very deserving of all the praise it has received.
One of my go-to shows if all else fails.
Paug FTMFW!

Red Sea Pedestrian

Crap, missed this one when project 94 was still around, I'll try to get my hands on it.