News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Parents!

Started by newplanet7, June 10, 2007, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Yeah, I wanted to hold off on the true announcement until I could post a picture (so you see why I'm especially grateful, rj). I just snuck in that cigar jpg when we came home last weekend.

Thanks for the good wishes, all. We're not getting much sleep, but we're sure enjoying the ride.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Caravan2001

congrats again- she's beautiful!  Daughters rock!

nab

Congrats man.  Daughters do rule.  Mine will be a year old this weekend, it goes fast, enjoy it. :beers:

sunrisevt

We are--we most certainly are. And I take my duties as a parent and educator seriously, as you can see here (check the background):

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

SHE IS GORGEOUS!

you two make a beautiful baby!
congratulations on the new addition :)

hope some rest finds you&the lady soon  :wink:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

birdman

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on March 12, 2008, 01:30:17 PM

hope some rest finds you&the lady soon  :wink:

I'd say it'll find them in about 18 years....
be strong, it goes by  too fast
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

It does go by quickly.
my girls are already 4 & 11.

Enjoy!

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

hoodie22

CONGRATS!!! She is adorable!!
Babies are awesome and Daughters totally rule.

sunrisevt

Thanks, everyone--we're loving it. Her paternal grandparents just left after hanging out all afternoon and making us dinner. Good to have my folks here, good to be in the quiet of just the three of us again. It's like a blissful little cocoon; I know it'll change over and over again as she grows. Loving it, just loving it all. The good wishes are received and appreciated.

sls.stormyrider

just saw this
congrats
:beers:
she's beautiful
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Mr Minor

Congrats to all of you who just had or are soon to have a baby.

My wife and I have a 2 year old boy, Carson, (Ides of March baby, 3-15) and a daughter on the way, due in June.
RJ, I have to apologize because we are going with Piper as a name...but we were going to name the first one that if it was a girl, so I don't mean to tread on your name.  But I love the name Althea, too.  I was pushing for Cassidy, but it might be a middle name.

Kids are great!  Man, I am tired...

jedifunk

nice... my birthday is tomorrow too! 

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH! ;)  (my poor parents)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

nab

My daughter's birthday is on Sunday the 16th.  1 year old already.  She was born 20 mins before St. Patty's day.  That would have really tickled this Irish Catholic but I couldn't get my wife to hold out any longer (to be sure I wasn't even brave enough to try asking her  :lol:).

Happy Birthday to all.