News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Started by Guyute, June 17, 2007, 07:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyute

Just wanted to wish all the 'Paug dads a good one.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

most definately.

happy father's day, guys....

got my dad an album he hasn't listened to in maybe 30 years?
found it on vinyl.

i've heard it thrice through, already :)
pop goes the captain- captain sky
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

redrum

BIG UPS 2 ALL BIG POPPAS IN THA HOUSE   :beers:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

jedifunk

Yes, happy fathers day!

i just got coffee & donuts in bed!  my favorite!

its a funny thing really... i don't know that i need a day of honor, but i do know that mothers deserve at LEAST one day.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

redrum

Quote from: jedifunk on June 17, 2007, 11:27:17 AM
its a funny thing really... i don't know that i need a day of honor, but i do know that mothers deserve at LEAST one day.

just remember, she wouldn't be "mom" without you!!

...and none of us would even be here at all if it weren't for dad's (to quote aug) "MAN MILK" !!!    :lol: :wink:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sls.stormyrider

Happy Father's Day everyone
:beers:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gimmetela

yes, all you big daddies out there in paug land...happy one to ya!

:clap:

Guyute

Yeah, kids gave me New Year's 1995, nice listen for the day.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

cleech74

Happy Father's Day to all the 'Paug Dads. :beers:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

nab

Happy father's day to all you other 'paug dads out there.  Spent the day with my dad, my grandfather, my wife, and my daughter; grilling up some burgers.  My grandfather told me in confidence today that he was dying, and even though I knew this already, it was sad to hear it come out of his mouth.  I ended up going out to dinner with just my grandfather and myself.  When you have today, at least, you've got to enjoy it.  It was really odd to talk to someone that close to death about death.  I made it back home in time to help out with bedtime for the little one.  All and all a pretty good day.  Cheers to all you dads out there. :beers:

Guyute

Quote from: nab on June 17, 2007, 10:43:14 PM
Happy father's day to all you other 'paug dads out there.  Spent the day with my dad, my grandfather, my wife, and my daughter; grilling up some burgers.  My grandfather told me in confidence today that he was dying, and even though I knew this already, it was sad to hear it come out of his mouth.  I ended up going out to dinner with just my grandfather and myself.  When you have today, at least, you've got to enjoy it.  It was really odd to talk to someone that close to death about death.  I made it back home in time to help out with bedtime for the little one.  All and all a pretty good day.  Cheers to all you dads out there. :beers:

You couldn't be more right.  When I found out about my grandfather we sat there for 2 hours with him telling me stories of WWII and Korea, things he had never felt the need to talk about before, but I wish he had.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, but glad you are getting to spend some time with him.

antelope19

Hope all the dads had a good one!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

jephrey

Thanks and back at the other dads.

Went golfing, got my dad a gas-start charcoal grill and we hickory smoked some ribs with homemade sauce.  Leftovers in fridge.  I'll be getting a charcoal grill soon.  You just can't get all the way there with gas.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.