News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

most bizarre miles video ever.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Casey Lenahan

Look at this dude go!

and this is cool (on the Eleanor topic)

I owe Aug $20

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

rowjimmy

mbw

blatboom

Seinfeld bloopers..

part 1

part 2

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

whyweigh5.0

before you click play I just want to say that it might not be work safe
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

thechad

No one that large and with that much back hair should be wearing or doing what he did.  He was so big he was shaking the camera from across the room.  And wasn't that a skit from SNL a few weeks ago?
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mbw

^^^awesome

this talented cat works for me
lo-tec - michelle

what ya think?

PhishPhan

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on December 01, 2008, 06:24:15 PM

Not only is it NSFW, it's NSFK (Kids), and NSFPP (PhishPhan). Look at him, and that thing jiggle. Like noted before, he shook that camera from that far away. But hey, it made me chuckle, or at least until he bent over.

mbw

Quote from: PhishPhan on December 06, 2008, 10:05:07 PM

Not only is it NSFW, it's NSFK (Kids), and NSFPP (PhishPhan). Look at him, and that thing jiggle. Like noted before, he shook that camera from that far away. But hey, it made me chuckle, or at least until he bent over.

and i posted it two posts before  :?

PhishPhan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 06, 2008, 10:07:42 PM
Quote from: PhishPhan on December 06, 2008, 10:05:07 PM

and i posted it two posts before  :?

:beers: Now thanks to you, I had to see this guy! :D Kudos, and Karma for ya!

MiamiPhish