News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

I thought this shit was fucking hilarious. Check it.

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

ytowndan

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Quote from: ytowndan on January 12, 2011, 06:41:05 PM

The squirrel or chipmunk or whatever @ 3:02 is my favorite part.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Igbo

I can die happy now that i have seen this!

McGrupp

That really walks a fine line between "This must be a joke" and "Wow. I can't believe this is real."

So which is it?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

zimbra

Quote from: McGrupp on January 13, 2011, 02:28:03 PM
That really walks a fine line between "This must be a joke" and "Wow. I can't believe this is real."

So which is it?

This.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

birdman

So which is it?
UPDATE: It's been pointed out to us that Gary's Mattress is, tragically, not a real ad. It was made by the Independent Comedy Network. We are disconsolate. First, that something like this could slip through our supposedly foolproof net. And second, that it's not actually real. We really wanted to believe someone out there was mad enough to think they could get away with it (No, we don't condone the racism). The universe is suddenly a slightly less romantic place. This also means it has to be disqualified as a Worst Ad contender. So voting will be closed down. We'll leave it up though, as a kind of benchmark. Sorry, folks. We didn't mean to lead you on.
Paug FTMFW!

Igbo

Quote from: zimbra on January 13, 2011, 02:42:06 PM

So which is it?

This.

I really want to see him kick a puppy or punch a kitten.

McGrupp

Quote from: Igbo on January 13, 2011, 02:45:55 PM

So which is it?

This.

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

justjezmund

Quote from: Igbo on January 13, 2011, 02:45:55 PM

So which is it?

This.

ive used that line since i first saw this add a bit ago.  real or not, that shit still makes me laugh. 

here have another commercial.  this one is real i believe.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VDB

Raise your hand if you don't love pumping furniture into people's homes.
Is this still Wombat?

ytowndan

I'm sure most everyone has seen this, but it's been way too long since I've watched it.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy