News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Rabbit Cream

something tells me Ronald Regan was behind this
Sa-Da-Tay

gah

Dave Grohl is certifiably bad ass.  :samurai:

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

kellerb

Has Dave Grohl ever done anything that wasn't super-badass-awesome? That guy should write a parenting book or something.

emay

http://www.youtube.com/user/StickyFingers44111#p/u/330/-jvDkSZ7N60

Opening for Santana. Looks like the first 5 rows are loving it. Nice yem jam too. This dude has a ton of  :syf: and Neil Young, full show youtube vids too.

PIE-GUY

My mother is the worst email forward offender in the world, but occasionally something brilliant comes across. Here's the email as it was sent:

QuoteJUST THINK HOW THIS YOUNG LADY FELT WHEN SHE DISCOVERED THE VIDEO HER FATHER SHOT

Great video of a Spontaneous Victory Parade in Honolulu in 1945.   Take a look at this video-absolutely fabulous! Notice the cars and jeeps, youth. The guys in khaki or gray shirts and black ties are Navy officers or chiefs. The rest are Army or Marine. How young they all were to do what they did.   This guy really captured a moment in history! (You can listen to Jimmy Durante singing "I'll be Seeing You" in the background, too.)   This is a super video of a time past - we need to remember and be THANKFUL. Check out the color fidelity. It's not bad for 1945. Nothing will ever compare with Kodachrome film.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 16, 2011, 08:56:30 PM
My mother is the worst email forward offender in the world, but occasionally something brilliant comes across. Here's the email as it was sent:

QuoteJUST THINK HOW THIS YOUNG LADY FELT WHEN SHE DISCOVERED THE VIDEO HER FATHER SHOT

Great video of a Spontaneous Victory Parade in Honolulu in 1945.   Take a look at this video-absolutely fabulous! Notice the cars and jeeps, youth. The guys in khaki or gray shirts and black ties are Navy officers or chiefs. The rest are Army or Marine. How young they all were to do what they did.   This guy really captured a moment in history! (You can listen to Jimmy Durante singing "I'll be Seeing You" in the background, too.)   This is a super video of a time past - we need to remember and be THANKFUL. Check out the color fidelity. It's not bad for 1945. Nothing will ever compare with Kodachrome film.

that was a great day....when we melted a bunch of japs into dust.  USA.  USA.  USA!!!!

Gundo

see more vids at the GoodNeighborStuff youtube channel

barnesy305

Sing it baby! What a trainwreck.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

barnesy305

One of my Favorite bands EVER.

natronzero

Quote from: barnesy305 on July 27, 2011, 01:13:49 AM
One of my Favorite bands EVER.

That '82 CBGBs footage is some of the best ever of them, unquestionably the best from that time period.

These are from a little later on and both pretty fucking badass too:

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.