News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Date Spreadsheet?

Started by JoeKiller, October 16, 2007, 10:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeKiller

Hello Everyone,

About 4 years ago, I remember trading with one fella who had a spreadsheet of all the phish concerts that could be traded.  He was using it to of course, get them all.  I was wondering if anyone else knows of a source such as that.  I decided last night to resume the, "get them all" quest which I started back in 98.  Last count had me around 350 shows I believe.

Either way, its nice to be here.  Snail mail trade are excellent.

Bobafett

welcome to the paug.  unfortunately i can't help you with the spreadsheet, but this is the place to find out all you need to know bout phish.  you may also want to check out www.sociophyte.com!   :evil:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

JoeKiller

Haha, thanks for that.  Looks interesting.  I'll try to rebuild my internal list and then get back to trading. 

mattstick

db.etree.org is the database with the info you need.

JoeKiller

Quote from: mattstick on October 16, 2007, 01:52:38 PM
db.etree.org is the database with the info you need.

Thanks for replying.  I've been using the db for a lonng time (http://db.etree.org/joekiller420) but it is so slow and cumbersome.  I think I am more interested in tracking dates as opposed to sources right now.

August

Click on my list.
Those are all the dates that circulate.
a

disco

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

DoW

I think the person you are speaking of went by tieacabletoatree.  I think I traded with him at one time.  assuming it is the same person, that spreadsheet was all the shows, not necessarily ones that circulate.

the db is the best place to start.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

disco

tieacabletoatree was here for a while, I did some trading with him as well. He had a spreadsheet with every show on it, things he had in green, needed in red and show's that were DNC in yellow if I recall correctly....but my memory has never been my strong suit  :mrgreen:

www.week4paug.net

metalzone58

Quote from: disco on October 18, 2007, 08:55:51 PM
tieacabletoatree was here for a while, I did some trading with him as well. He had a spreadsheet with every show on it, things he had in green, needed in red and show's that were DNC in yellow if I recall correctly....but my memory has never been my strong suit  :mrgreen:
I wouldnt mind having that , but i'm way too lazy to create my own. So if anyone comes across it send it this way please

thechad

I went out and bought the Phish Compendium and put a check next to each show that I get, it doesn't have shows that don't circulate, but it's better that nothing!  :-)
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

disco

A sheet can be fairly easily assembled by going to each Year of phish, highlight the page, copy and paste into a spreadsheet. It may require a bit of editing but shouldn't take too long and would also give the number of sources for each show.
I'd post the link but I'm having trouble with the db at the moment

www.week4paug.net