News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Please, Please Leave my Party!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by sophist, October 01, 2007, 10:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactusfan

Quote from: Guyute on October 09, 2007, 01:58:09 PM
Everyone just needs to relax and stop putting things in each other's anal cavities, that never ends well.

eddie murphy had a whole song about that, and look what happened to him.

rowjimmy

Quote from: cactusfan on October 09, 2007, 02:20:14 PM
eddie murphy had a whole song about that, and look what happened to him.

by that you mean, paying child support to this chick:

Guyute

"The bigotry of the nonbeliever is for me nearly as funny as the bigotry of the believer."  --Einstein

I saw this and it seemed appropriate for this thread to me.

Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

rowjimmy

Too late.
Don't you know? If the thread has been quiet for a few days, the conversation officially over.
:wink:

Guyute

nothings over till we say it is
NOW WHOSE WITH ME   AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

bonebo

A man much wiser than me once said " mixing religion and politics corrupts both ". Oh and the flying spaghetti monster showed up in the middle of a dark star at the meadowlands, '89. I seen him.
...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...

rowjimmy

Quote from: bonebo on October 13, 2007, 09:04:30 AM
Oh and the flying spaghetti monster showed up in the middle of a dark star at the meadowlands, '89. I seen him.
That was just a chick vomiting mushrooms and pasta over the rail from the upper deck...
Sorry to burst yer bubble.  :wink:

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

That 'rasta pasta' is rough enough on the way down...

bonebo

One mans pasta vomit is another mans... ah, never mind. The band did disappear down a vortex during that DS. I swears.
...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...

Bobafett

NO shit?  Maybe that's the thing.  if you see the monster, you are enlightened and then experience the big bang in reverse, cause that same thing happened to me at The Other Ones in ATL>
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.