News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Post a Picture of your Pets....

Started by Caravan2001, October 17, 2007, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

The German Shepherd is Rocky...He's 7 now...His first show was the Trey Band at SPAC in Summer '01....He just hung in the lot though.  The only other shows he went to (I think) was Worcester '03 and SPAC '04.  The black dog is Quecha...she is 14 and started out in the Dead lot in '93.  She has been on many tours and smuggled into countless hotels and actually walked into the Oswego '99 show on her own.  Our friends found her walking around in the show.  She's an independent dog.....  The two cats are Bianca and Eleanor....they're sisters, and they both got run over last year.  We went through 3 cats in 3 years, so I think that's it for kitties for us.....

Caravan2001

This is Mr. Pink.  We rescued him after the Vegas shows in Feb. 2003....he ruled all, and then he had a heart attack and peed on my foot and died a year later.  Cool cat.....

birdman

This is Kaya. She's 11. Her first show and last show was the M show at the Keil center In St. Louis, fall 96. I hated leaving her in the car for long periods of time. the photo is from Tuckerman Ravine, MT Washington NH. She was cold.
Paug FTMFW!

antelope19

Meet Harry, My Goldfish.  He passed away 3 months ago after having him for 4.5 years.   :cry:  I have yet to replace him.  He was my bestest friend.  These were taken in my old apartment.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

This is Google. These pics were taken in 2003 before he got large and ill-behaved.

Nowadays, I call him, "Fuckerpants."

or sometimes, "Crapperstein."

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 18, 2007, 02:56:09 PM
This is Google. These pics were taken in 2003 before he got large and ill-behaved.

Nowadays, I call him, "Fuckerpants."

or sometimes, "Crapperstein."

(cough cough, sneeze sneeze, wheezing)

Where's Calista?

rowjimmy

Quote from: Igbo on October 18, 2007, 03:15:06 PM
(cough cough, sneeze sneeze, wheezing)

Where's Calista?
Sleeping on top of your birthday present...

mattstick

Sofi, born 7/11/00.

She's even more awesome than the tunes at Deer Creek that night.

birdman

Matt, is she a full golden? I love her coloring.
Paug FTMFW!

mattstick

Yeah, she is pure golden - the US and UK Goldens are more gold, she's the Scandinavian blood lines.

antelope19

R.I.P. Harry.   :cry:

:-)

I'm starting to push for a dog though.  I'm hoping we get one soon.

kellerb

This is Miles:
1. around the time he showed up in my ex-gf's neighborhood, right before she tricked me into adopting him.

2. a couple years ago at xmas

3. <edit> nevermind, apparently my old phone does not create normal .jpgs

natronzero

1) Jim after the biggest doob of his life (my head in the background)
2) Missy looking a little tweaked, as usual
3) Both cats, passed out
4) Sammy on her birthday last year
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

natronzero

...and here's what Sammy looked like back in high school.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

antelope19