News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Post a Picture of your Pets....

Started by Caravan2001, October 17, 2007, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

G. Augusto

Monty.

www.myspace.com/treatsandbellyrubs

Caravan2001

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

This thread makes me miss my dog @ home  :cry:

I can't even imagine living my life without a pet!
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

phatyphil

Yay dogs!  Here's a few more of Carter (aside from the West Coast OG avatar), she's somewhere between 6-9ish.  My wife and I adopted her 4 years ago from a very bad situation and she's so loving, grateful, faithful, obedient and all the things wonderful about dogs.  Until little a little human enters our house, she's our dog-child.  Too bad I can only put 4 pictures.  =)

rowjimmy

Looks like records in the bottom pic.
whatchyoo got?

phatyphil

Hah, records.....I actually have several thousand of those.  Probably 1200 or so in the personal collection and then about 2000 or so for sale.  Only about 200 are listed in the ebay store (http://stores.ebay.com/PhlipsideCollections) as it's a constant work in progress.  I'd been a small time collector for quite a few years until about a year ago.  There was this record store in Talent (just 5 minutes down the road from Ashland) that was going out of business and the owner offered me a deal on his inventory that I couldn't refuse.  Then things got serious.   :-D  Now I'm addicted to buying lots/estates of records whenever I can.  It's worked out amazingly well and basically turned my part time hobby into a full time hobby that allows me to collect records for myself while selling the ones I don't want and ending up in the black.  Good times on wax.  If anyone wants to talk records, count me in.  Since we're talking records right now, here's the shameless self promotion.  If anyone out there is looking for records, I may have them not yet listed in my store, let me know what you may be interested in and I'll let you know if I have it.  I've got lots and lots of older jazz among many others.  Especially if anyone wants some records for 3 6/5 Jones Beach tickets.  I imagine if my 3 6/4 tickets won't do it then neither will records, but you never know.  Anyway, I think I'm rambling...dogs & records, gotta love 'em.

rowjimmy

Quote from: phatyphil on February 06, 2009, 11:16:41 AM
Hah, records.....I actually have several thousand of those.  Probably 1200 or so in the personal collection and then about 2000 or so for sale.  Only about 200 are listed in the ebay store (http://stores.ebay.com/PhlipsideCollections) as it's a constant work in progress.  I'd been a small time collector for quite a few years until about a year ago.  There was this record store in Talent (just 5 minutes down the road from Ashland) that was going out of business and the owner offered me a deal on his inventory that I couldn't refuse.  Then things got serious.   :-D  Now I'm addicted to buying lots/estates of records whenever I can.  It's worked out amazingly well and basically turned my part time hobby into a full time hobby that allows me to collect records for myself while selling the ones I don't want and ending up in the black.  Good times on wax.  If anyone wants to talk records, count me in.  Since we're talking records right now, here's the shameless self promotion.  If anyone out there is looking for records, I may have them not yet listed in my store, let me know what you may be interested in and I'll let you know if I have it.  I've got lots and lots of older jazz among many others.  Especially if anyone wants some records for 3 6/5 Jones Beach tickets.  I imagine if my 3 6/4 tickets won't do it then neither will records, but you never know.  Anyway, I think I'm rambling...dogs & records, gotta love 'em.

I'm going to send you a little list...

Thanks.

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

birdman

Quote from: cleech74 on February 06, 2009, 02:49:29 PM
Seeing this,

Quote from: birdman on February 05, 2009, 03:21:21 PM

not Harpua

Made me think of this.  Both so serious.

:-D
My dog is actually eyeing RJ's beer. Thats why she's so serious.
Paug FTMFW!