News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Post a Picture of your Pets....

Started by Caravan2001, October 17, 2007, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

mistercharlie

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on April 03, 2010, 10:30:31 AM
That just happened.

Look like he just got done taking some bong rips though doesn't it :lol:

Bob looks alot like Orion. Especially the bong rips part.

This one was taken on 4/20.

And Baby:

To show you how big Orion is here's Orion and Baby sleeping together; they're both full grown cats.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phg

wow mistercharlie Orion looks very similar to my favorite kitty Squibe!!

I have another peach-colored female named Reba but she's a creeper.....good mouse hunter though!  You can see her tail wrapped around Squibe's head in that first pic.... :laugh:

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

ytowndan

The camera on my blackberry sucks, but this is Maddy.  On top of all the normal dog stuff, she loves the discovery channel (as you can see).  This particular program was about the wild cats of North America, so it had her undivided attention.

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Here's my sweeheart of a pup, Abigail. There was a couple giving out puppies at Wal-Mart on my way out. All of her brothers and sisters were black, and then there was her. I couldn't resist. I had to get her. She's a very smart pup, too.

She's 1/4 Australian Shepherd, Lab, Border Collie, and Pointer.

Excuse the hair. It was windy outside  :-P
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

antelope19

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 29, 2010, 03:36:31 AM
Here's my sweeheart of a pup, Abigail. There was a couple giving out puppies at Wal-Mart on my way out. All of her brothers and sisters were black, and then there was her. I couldn't resist. I had to get her. She's a very smart pup, too.

She's 1/4 Australian Shepherd, Lab, Border Collie, and Pointer.

Excuse the hair. It was windy outside  :-P

Great looking dog!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

::BUMP::

Got a twinge of sadness today when I wrote the date on the first invoice I posted and realized it was 4 years ago today that we lost Orion.  :cry:

Coincidentally, it was also 4 years ago today that Tipper first showed up on our back porch. She's lived inside with us ever since.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 03, 2021, 10:40:59 AM
::BUMP::

Got a twinge of sadness today when I wrote the date on the first invoice I posted and realized it was 4 years ago today that we lost Orion.  :cry:

Coincidentally, it was also 4 years ago today that Tipper first showed up on our back porch. She's lived inside with us ever since.

Crazy.

And I had totally forgotten about this thread.  Had no idea I even created it lol.

rowjimmy

This just messed me up.
Google passed last year. He was 17.

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 18, 2007, 02:56:09 PM
This is Google. These pics were taken in 2003 before he got large and ill-behaved.

Nowadays, I call him, "Fuckerpants."

or sometimes, "Crapperstein."

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 04, 2021, 08:36:11 AM
This just messed me up.
Google passed last year. He was 17.

Damn, sorry, RJ. It was sadness over Orion that made me bump the thread. We should potentially re-name it "Do You Want your Heartstrings Pulled By Pictures of your Pets?".

Caravan2001

Yeah, looked back my my OP, and yep, all long gone. Thanks MC, lol.

kellerb

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 04, 2021, 12:54:13 PM
yep, all long gone. Thanks MC, lol.

Thanks MC.

even half the pictures in the thread seem to be living at a farm in Ohio.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.