News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Reunion Rumor

Started by bluecaravan521, October 21, 2007, 06:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: Wolfmansbabymama on October 22, 2007, 04:01:29 PM
I'd rather Gumbo hear Trey play Phish music than ever hear Phish urinate in my ears with no practice again.
sweet, I'll alert Trey to stick to booze and soda, so the urine will be really acidic.   :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whyweigh5.0

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

Quote from: slslbs on October 22, 2007, 05:30:52 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 22, 2007, 05:16:25 PM
You'll have to forgive me. I'm old.
no you're not
Not compared to you...  :-P
But, sometimes, I think I may be a bit out of touch with what's hip or hype or whatever.

SgtStukov

Tickets would be ungodly expensive :( I'd spend me life savings, though.

ucusty

i've traveled too far to see many mediocre phish shows, dont think I will do it again...  Unless Phish takes it seriously there really is no point of a reunion from a true fans perspective.

Gumbo72203

wait a second...

didn't Phish already comeback and reunite?
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 22, 2007, 06:39:53 PM
no you're not

Not compared to you...  :-P
But, sometimes, I think I may be a bit out of touch with what's hip or hype or whatever.
welcome to my world

actually, coming here helps a bit with that

on topic
I'll be there. When, and if, it happens.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

phg

any one with any kind of faith should believe that when/if Phish returns, it'd be epic.

but rumors got old for me about a year ago.  I need the real deal on phish.com

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 22, 2007, 05:16:30 PM
Well, I didn't think it was an article of clothing. What does that figure of speech mean?

You'll have to forgive me. I'm old.

yeah, its all good.  I am just saying..... I don't think the members of Phish would get back together if things weren't in the right places.
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

gimmetela

they absolutely CANNOT reunite while van halen is on tour. 
i can't afford both.

justjezmund

Quote from: ucusty on October 22, 2007, 10:03:47 PM
i've traveled too far to see many mediocre phish shows, dont think I will do it again...  Unless Phish takes it seriously there really is no point of a reunion from a true fans perspective.
thats how i feel.  03 had some sick shows, some of 04 shows made me sick.  Trey really needs to shape up and everyone needs to be serious about the reunion to work.  And page said a little bit ago, there would need to be a lot of conversations had with all of them before a reunion came around.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sophist

Quote from: gimmetela on October 23, 2007, 11:15:15 AM
they absolutely CANNOT reunite while van halen is on tour. 
i can't afford both.
http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,7479.0.html
I'd save up for phish  :wink:
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gimmetela

Quote from: phan003 on October 23, 2007, 01:04:47 PM
http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,7479.0.html
I'd save up for phish  :wink:

it's the trainwrecks that draw me to VH.  it's kinda like the exciting parts of watching a nascar race...almost exactly.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gimmetela on October 23, 2007, 02:16:58 PM
it's the trainwrecks that draw me to VH.  it's kinda like the exciting parts of watching a nascar race...almost exactly.

Except Nascar makes you wait longer.