News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sirius question - Can we request a show for the Phish Phry?

Started by disco, December 28, 2007, 11:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

I just got back from a lil' vacation that involved 34 hours of driving  :banana:  Sadly I did not bring enough untz with but Sirius was there to save the day. I enjoyed the phish phry and the first installment of Jamtronica  :beers: which oddly enough opened with the dead and the ghost from 11-17-97  :clap:  I don't have a receiver daily (it's in the wifes car) but I do get to listen to it on the road which got me to thinking can they play only Live Phish? The dead channel has a ton of non official sources, even an aud or two. Cause if they aren't limited I think it would be fun if we could decide on a show to send them. Maybe get to have a paug inspired set once a month to send to the Schwartzmiester. Not sure if anyone's tried this or not but I'd be happy to supply the sources and mail if we could get it going. Thoughts??
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Marmar

Check with KS.....

He might be the supply of listening materials......and he might even be able to answer that question.....I'd love to find out cuz I got the chance to supply a local DJ for a 3 hr. radio show.......that would be the shit....

or as Jerr once said "That would be the hippest man"
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

willsteele

Per Jonathon Schwartz from Jam On Sirius 17....they can only play "officially released music".
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

disco

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you