News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO 5-27-94 * Shnflac *

Started by mcwanks, January 28, 2008, 05:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcwanks

One of the very few holes in my collection...have in on an old tape but it is probably about time to get it on a better copy.

Muchos muchos gracias to any help... and I must say you folks here on week4paug have been really cool about this sort of thing!

05-27-94 Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA

1: Wilson, Runaway Jim, Foam, Bouncing Around the Room, David Bowie, If I Could, Punch You in the Eye, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus

2: Suzy Greenberg-> Peaches en Regalia, My Friend My Friend, Reba, Lizards, Julius, Nellie Cane*, My Mind's Got a Mind of its Own*, Mike's Song-> Simple**-> Mike's Song-> O Mio Babbino Caro***, Possum#^

E: Fire#

*Acoustic and without mics; with Morgan Fichter on fiddle. **First time played. ***Part of a operatic aria, with Andrea Baker (San Franciso Opera) singing (no mic).  #Boxes of macaroni and cheese are passed out before "Possum", which the crowd uses to play along during "Possum" and "Fire".  Fish encourages the crowd to, "Shake your macaroni!"  ^With a "Flintstones" theme tease.

August

disco

yep, I just signed up at LL yesterday so they are taking new members, www.shnflac.net
We have held off on seeding any 94's & 95's as they have been seeded recently on etree/shnflac
PM with any questions
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither