News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaise

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 02, 2010, 02:00:13 PM
Anyone seen Blaise around here? 

I know he moved out to NYC sometime this last year..... wonder how he's been...?

Hello, things have been good, but busy. NYC is great, although living here is almost more about accepting that you won't be able to do/attend everything you want than enjoying all the things you do get to do.

Anyway, working as an IT Consultant, still attending lots of music, and my gf moved in with me (although that has been a collasal disaster and a whole different topic, lets just say I wish I was single in this city).

Always up for paug meetups in anyone goes to shows on the reg in the city. Now that I have finally transitioned I have lots of paugin and other shit to catch up on.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 04, 2010, 03:52:26 PM
^^ ^I hadn't met her yet or wasn't around when she was more active, really seemed like she just got info that fell thru....

Anyhow, was also wondering about Play_It _Leo the other day

Last Active:
    August 20, 2010, 07:37:38 pm

I suspect he'll be back around tour opener.  I noticed he was active during that time. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

mistercharlie

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on October 04, 2010, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on October 04, 2010, 03:52:26 PM
^^ ^I hadn't met her yet or wasn't around when she was more active, really seemed like she just got info that fell thru....

Anyhow, was also wondering about Play_It _Leo the other day

Last Active:
    August 20, 2010, 07:37:38 pm

I suspect he'll be back around tour opener.  I noticed he was active during that time.

He's still never posted the picture from his camera of the Deer Creek Set Break Paug Meetup. His camera was better than mine and probably took a much better picture.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Blaise on October 04, 2010, 04:07:09 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 02, 2010, 02:00:13 PM
Anyone seen Blaise around here? 

I know he moved out to NYC sometime this last year..... wonder how he's been...?

Hello, things have been good, but busy. NYC is great, although living here is almost more about accepting that you won't be able to do/attend everything you want than enjoying all the things you do get to do.

Anyway, working as an IT Consultant, still attending lots of music, and my gf moved in with me (although that has been a collasal disaster and a whole different topic, lets just say I wish I was single in this city).

Always up for paug meetups in anyone goes to shows on the reg in the city. Now that I have finally transitioned I have lots of paugin and other shit to catch up on.

Nice man! Good to see you back around here, and glad to hear NYC is treating you well.

We'll def have to meet up for NYE in NYC! SHIT'S GONNA BE OFF THE HOOK YO!!!!!  :wtu: :wtu: :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

rowjimmy

I heard from him not too long ago. He's on business travel with a laptop this is not his so he can't do much paug surfing.

He should be back in action soon.

Buffalo Budd

I texted him the other day and he mentioned he was overseas without Paug capabilities but would be back on soon.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on October 30, 2010, 12:01:58 AM
whaddup with gah being MIA again?

he was there tonight and i got a bunch of texts.  not sure why he isn't posting here though.   :|

Hicks

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on October 30, 2010, 12:04:31 AM

he was there tonight and i got a bunch of texts.  not sure why he isn't posting here though.   :|

Well at least he's OK.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

nab

Quote from: Hicks on October 30, 2010, 12:13:47 AM

Well at least he's OK.

Just wondering about the d00d the other day. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: nab on October 30, 2010, 12:43:06 AM
Quote from: Hicks on October 30, 2010, 12:13:47 AM

Well at least he's OK.

Just wondering about the d00d the other day.
Same. 
He doesn't like us anymore?!  :cry:

PIE-GUY

Late late late last night gah said something about the past few weeks being really stressful and how happy he is to be here. Didn't get into it much more than that.

Perhaps more importantly, another pauger who went mia for a while is here and in great spirits. Ran into whyweigh post-show last night and he was all smiles. Had his camera with him, too.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 30, 2010, 10:56:47 AM
Late late late last night gah said something about the past few weeks being really stressful and how happy he is to be here. Didn't get into it much more than that.

Perhaps more importantly, another pauger who went mia for a while is here and in great spirits. Ran into whyweigh post-show last night and he was all smiles. Had his camera with him, too.
Hope everything is cool with GAH and great to hear about WW, back in action :beerbang: