News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatapiper

Quote from: Undermind on September 05, 2012, 08:05:06 PM
I miss bvaz being around here....

Yeah what happened there? Figured we see him poke his around here now we have some music to discuss...

And.....tour is over and still no Todd...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

susep

I miss flow.  the 'paug is a virtual bohemian grove.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Thrillhouse

agreed....easily one of my favorite posters around here, and favorite people around....something about that mans mind just cannot be matched.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

emay

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on September 05, 2012, 11:07:02 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 05, 2012, 09:06:10 PM

Seconded.

He's been M.I.A. from the hub too

Damn, I was figuring I'd jump on the hub tonight after work and see what he was up to.

He's still around though he uploaded a Jauntee show from a few months back to the archive just yesterday.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mistercharlie on September 06, 2012, 06:19:59 AM
Quote from: ytowndan on September 05, 2012, 11:07:02 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on September 05, 2012, 09:06:10 PM

Seconded.

He's been M.I.A. from the hub too

Damn, I was figuring I'd jump on the hub tonight after work and see what he was up to.

He's still around though he uploaded a Jauntee show from a few months back to the archive just yesterday.

Nice! Didn't even realize that myself until just now! 

Last time I saw him at our show he did mention he was quite busy with work as of lately...

ETA: 24bit version taboot! I think that's a first for us!
Bring in the dude!

guyforget

i do not usually approve account deletions without good reason.

i would post more often if phish played more often in colorado but as it is, theres not a ton to talk about but 3 nights a year.  i really dont know why they play anywhere else, but i guess thats their prerogative. 

-AD_

sophist

Quote from: guyforget on September 07, 2012, 02:46:13 AM
i do not usually approve account deletions without good reason.

i would post more often if phish played more often in colorado but as it is, theres not a ton to talk about but 3 nights a year.  i really dont know why they play anywhere else, but i guess thats their prerogative.
wait, what? 

I don't follow you. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!