News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

M.I.A. Pauger You Would Like To See Return

Started by August, November 19, 2007, 07:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 27, 2012, 11:01:06 AM
Dude's taking a break.
Hopefully he will be back.
Only time will tell.
That's what they said about Hoffa.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Buffalo Budd

I hope he comes back but until then, I guess we'll just have to rely on his 'backinmyday' blog for his insightful posts.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

blatboom

I'll take back all the mean things I said about Trey if that's what it takes to get him back

Undermind

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 27, 2012, 11:32:41 AM
I hope he comes back but until then, I guess we'll just have to rely on his 'backinmyday' blog for his insightful posts.
Love that thing. 
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

Quote from: aphineday on June 27, 2012, 11:19:22 AM
Dude's taking a break.
Only time will tell.
That was different
Hoffa was on hiatus from stuff like breathing.

aphineday

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 27, 2012, 11:35:08 AM
Quote from: aphineday on June 27, 2012, 11:19:22 AM
Dude's taking a break.
Only time will tell.
That was different
Hoffa was on hiatus from stuff like breathing.
:laugh:
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Hicks

Wtf?

Sounds like me and T need to have a sit down.  This aint no summer job at Taco Bell, you don't just quit the paug. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Hicks on June 27, 2012, 12:01:44 PM
Wtf?

Sounds like me and T need to have a sit down.  This aint no summer job at Taco Bell, you don't just quit the paug.

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 27, 2012, 12:54:17 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 27, 2012, 12:01:44 PM
Wtf?

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

PhishJY

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 11, 2012, 11:43:18 PM
I wonder what happened to Dr. Ron?  He had that massive car crash where he broke like three legs and his back, but then nothing.....Hope that guy didn't buy the farm  :|

That got me to thinking about him.  I had some old e-mails from him (gmail address), so I just sent him one.  He was a good guy.
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

PhishJY

She's nearly a MIA pauger, but I should add that I miss alcoholandcoffeebeans' Hott or Nott.  Those were the days...
Quote from: nab on April 13, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
Honestly though, this whole post whoring thing is getting to be a little ridiculous.  But does having a higher post count make a cooler pauger?

Hicks

Quote from: PhishJY on August 09, 2012, 08:27:05 PM
She's nearly a MIA pauger, but I should add that I miss alcoholandcoffeebeans' Hott or Nott.  Those were the days...

Speaking of MIA paugers, welcome back!   :-)

nab

Quote from: Hicks on August 13, 2012, 10:43:03 PM
Quote from: PhishJY on August 09, 2012, 08:27:05 PM

Speaking of MIA paugers, welcome back!   :-)

No doubt.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog